Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Kyler Murray and Kliff Kingsbury

One of these names could make it just fine in the NFL without the other, we're talking record breaking pro bowler and possible hall of famer

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Lions have Carolina, Texans and Bears coming ip next. They win this weekend they’re a game back of us... with the tiebreaker.

I forgot about the Lions. I can't even be afraid of them now. It would be Lionesque to go 1-2 in those games.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I forgot to finish my reply to you. I agree. 1-1 against the team everyone had penciled into the Super Bowl when we first played them is not terrible. At all.

Right you go 1-1 against Seattle that’s a win in my opinion. If your expecting 2-0 against Seattle pretty much nobody does that

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Cards average 170 yards rushing per game and had a total of 57 yards tonight.
The Seahawks have been consistently more physical up front than us when we play and it was the same tonight. We need to add more physicality in our interior. RG will be a bigger need than most think this offseason because Justin Murray isn't it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I never once said Murray shouldn't be on the team. I said he needs to be expressly told how to avoid intentional groundings. He is making the same mistake over and over again, on a very fixable play.

What I did say is that KK is not a good coach. He MIGHT be an OC in the NFL, but he's not a HC anywhere. Never has been and never will. This is the guy that had Mahomes in college and couldnt win games. Now is has a top 5-10 QB in the league and hes got a losing record.

Also, I said your a cry baby. "I don't like what people are saying, ban them or I'll leave." Good riddance cry baby.
Dude didn’t even read it. Block
Me. I’m
Blocking you. You are useless

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
The Seahawks have been consistently more physical up front than us when we play and it was the same tonight. We need to add more physicality in our interior. RG will be a bigger need than most think this offseason because Justin Murray isn't it.

I thought Josh Jones was going to fill that void

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot about the Lions. I can't even be afraid of them now. It would be Lionesque to go 1-2 in those games.

I can’t argue with this too much. That 7th playoff spot definitely makes it a hell of a lot easier to make itel to the playoffs as a bubble team.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And replaced by who?

Byron Murphy ain't better than him, and that was our last high pick at corner.

the haters literally have no answer for this

they stammer, they sputter, they look for their words and then they just slink away angry and confused

a rough way to live!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm not too pissed about tonight. Classic let down game for most every NFL team coming off an emotional win like that, on the road and on a short week. We had a shot at the end. Isaiah Simmons showed out. Penalties killed us (probably the most frustrating trend). Everyone contributed to the loss but everyone had positive plays as well. With our cluster injuries on the DLine, it was closer than I thought it would be.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree. Our oline isn’t the worst it’s ever been but I don’t see it as a strength.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And replaced by who?

Byron Murphy ain't better than him, and that was our last high pick at corner.
............maybe with a 1st round pick.........?

It shouldn’t be no “who is gonna replace”, it should be “hope” & “when”

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
............maybe with a 1st round pick.........?

It shouldn’t be no “who is gonna replace”, it should be “hope” & “when”

My whole point is there isn't many corners better than peterson still, and the ones that are, are very hard to acquire.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We need to beat. New England next week is the biggest game of the year hands down. We lose and we are in serious trouble. Win and we are 7-4 and probably right there. Next week is a must win

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
the haters literally have no answer for this

they stammer, they sputter, they look for their words and then they just slink away angry and confused

a rough way to live!
Nope, you do what other teams do, use free agency and draft a couple. It works.