Suns @ Kings Tuesday game thread 11-19-19

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyler Johnson is the Suns backup point guard.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 1st quarter:

Kings 33 - Suns 19

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a layup drill for the kings

No interior players players for Suns to challenge shots. Relying on Baynes and Ayton may be asking too much. Teams have figured out the Suns.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No interior players players for Suns to challenge shots. Relying on Baynes and Ayton may be asking too much. Teams have figured out the Suns.
If ayton can come back with something to prove the rest of the season, I think it could hold up just fine.. but he has to have high level intensity on the defensive end that he didn't have last year.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need a wide left or wide right icon for shots.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not liking the substitutions. Bench in there too long while Oubre and Booker are sitting.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns are shooting 26% from the field. Poor Al McCoy was happy to start the game but after this turd of a first half he's just waiting for it to be over like the rest of us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If ayton can come back with something to prove the rest of the season, I think it could hold up just fine.. but he has to have high level intensity on the defensive end that he didn't have last year.

Ayton will certainly help Suns. However, other teams have a roster of big men they can throw at them.

For example even though Bagley is out, the Kings still have Bjelica, Holmes, Swanigan, Giles and Dedmon. That's a lot of size.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Ayton will certainly help Suns. However, other teams have a roster of big men they can throw at the Suns.

For example even though Bagley is out, the Kings still have Bjelica, Holmes, Swanigan, Giles and Dedmon. That's a lot of size.

And why I've said the biggest need for this team is a 4. When Dario and Frank are missing shots they become largely useless.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Suns defense early in the season was an illusion.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Kings 62 - Suns 45

Suns appear to be a team that has lost their confidence.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most will call oubre smooth. His game is way too soft for my taste. Like melo back in his day....no grit to his game at all. Just cares about his offense.. imo at least.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
That Suns defense early in the season was an illusion.

I don't think so. They can be a good defensive team (well at least mediocre). Injuries and a certain suspension have hurt them

Some of the players seem to let what happens on the offensive end affect them on defense