Dockett on Bickley & M.J.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dockett is going to be sitting in for Bickley this afternoon from 4-6pm. It should be interesting.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I would highly recommend that folks take the time to listen to the podcast.

What an OUTSTANDING interview.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I heard some of it and Nine-O is the man.
Said he didn't like the way the last off season played out and his attitude regarding his contract and this year will be different.
He said he owes it to Adub, Fitz, and others to come in with the right attitude and be a leader.
Said he talked with Dan Williams right after he was drafted and told hin to come to camp in shape because they were going to tear it up.
He went on and on about Coach Lott and how he motivates the players. He does everything he asks the players to do with them and that pushes them because they don't want to be shown by up by Coack Lott. The players don't want to be shown up by a coach twice their age. Nine-O loves Lott!
He said he would never play for the Niners or the Redslins.
He said after Warner retired, Boldin was traded and Los left, Niners players were calling him up and talking smack abd he couldn't say anything. He said it won't happen again! Nine-O hates the Niners.
Loves the black jersey and hopes they wear them on Christmas night against the Cowboys and MNF against the Niners.
Now all this is me paraphrasing.
What I took from this is; Nine-O is unquestionably a leader on this team and embraces that fact and he wants to be here and he wants to win.

I hope Nine-O retires a Cardinal and I hope I see his name in the ring of honor!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have such a man crush on Darnell Dockett.

I hope he punches Alex Smith in the taint this season. :)

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard some of it and Nine-O is the man.
Said he didn't like the way the last off season played out and his attitude regarding his contract and this year will be different.
He said he owes it to Adub, Fitz, and others to come in with the right attitude and be a leader.
Said he talked with Dan Williams right after he was drafted and told hin to come to camp in shape because they were going to tear it up.
He went on and on about Coach Lott and how he motivates the players. He does everything he asks the players to do with them and that pushes them because they don't want to be shown by up by Coack Lott. The players don't want to be shown up by a coach twice their age. Nine-O loves Lott!
He said he would never play for the Niners or the Redslins.
He said after Warner retired, Boldin was traded and Los left, Niners players were calling him up and talking smack abd he couldn't say anything. He said it won't happen again! Nine-O hates the Niners.
Loves the black jersey and hopes they wear them on Christmas night against the Cowboys and MNF against the Niners.
Now all this is me paraphrasing.
What I took from this is; Nine-O is unquestionably a leader on this team and embraces that fact and he wants to be here and he wants to win.

I hope Nine-O retires a Cardinal and I hope I see his name in the ring of honor!
Thanks for taking the time to type that up. :raccoon:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Great interview!

The big thing I took away is how much he wants to remain a Cardinal. I really hope they get him signed soon.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WTH is the hold up on his new contract? Who else is in line for a new deal, we rkid ourselves of the Q, Dansby & Rolle problem, now to start rewarding those who want to be here like DD. Pay the man!

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
WTH is the hold up on his new contract? Who else is in line for a new deal, we rkid ourselves of the Q, Dansby & Rolle problem, now to start rewarding those who want to be here like DD. Pay the man!

Can't give a guy more than 30% than his previous years salary in a renegotiation under the un-capped CBA.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if you are all smart you hold off on a Dockett jersey till the guy signs an extension. JMHO.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if you are all smart you hold off on a Dockett jersey till the guy signs an extension. JMHO.

Screw that.. I already have two 90 jerseys.. A red one and a black one.. Im looking to get 2 more.. A pro bowl (been looking for this one for years) and an authentic..

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking from experience with Q ;)

With a whole slew of players. Q is an all time great with this team though so I have no issue with wearing his from here on out. Many may feel the same way about DD. However all I see is moaning from many many many posters around here every time a player leaves and they have their jersey.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A pro bowl (been looking for this one for years)

Considering he only went to his first PB barely over a year ago and only as an alternate it is no wonder you haven't found one even though you have been looking for "years" ;)

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can't give a guy more than 30% than his previous years salary in a renegotiation under the un-capped CBA.

That's probably why he says he is not going to make it an issue this offseason, he knows they can't pay him what he wants this year so he will wait but still the Bidwills need to pay the man!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard