Hypothetical For The Tank

Which deal do you like better?

• Total voters

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
With the broncos, patriots and bears winning we are really playing with fire if we don’t tank. We are in the drivers seat here. Today is the example where with Kyler we prob win a close game but still would be a bad team.
Personally, I don’t think the offense is that far away from competing. Upgrade the left side of the line and maybe a true WR1 (MHJ? ) and we’re golden. The defense however needs upgrades across the entire front 7. The secondary has suffered from
The front 7s lack of pressure which has made the back 4 look worse than they are but replacing Marco Wilson will do us good as well.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We have zero depth which will rear its ugly head as the season progresses. I do like what the coaches have done considering what they were given and it is obvious Monti can draft and will only get better. We have Kyler and when we build the team around him (and forget drafting a DIVA QB) we could be great. We have to keep him healthy.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We have zero depth which will rear its ugly head as the season progresses. I do like what the coaches have done considering what they were given and it is obvious Monti can draft and will only get better. We have Kyler and when we build the team around him (and forget drafting a DIVA QB) we could be great. We have to keep him healthy.
After seven games, "Monti can draft" is an open question that is not answered. We just don't know. My money, if I am betting, would put on Monti is just skinny Keim

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
After seven games, "Monti can draft" is an open question that is not answered. We just don't know. My money, if I am betting, would put on Monti is just skinny Keim
I think next year's draft with more picks will help clear that up.