Win. We ain’t getting MHJ.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe we are going to have a shot at MHJ.
The Bears , because of holding the Panthers pick, will take him. Unless Fields totally craps the bed the Bears are going stick with him.

Start making other plans.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t believe we are going to have a shot at MHJ.
The Bears , because of holding the Panthers pick, will take him. Unless Fields totally craps the bed the Bears are going stick with him.

Start making other plans.
I think you are right.. can’t see them passing on MHJ, UNLESS they realized that the best way is to follow the Ravens game plan. It doesn’t matter if you have Davante Adams, Fields can’t throw the route tree thus will be under utilized.

It’s crazy, but if they beat Cleveland next week they will have a decent shot of making the playoffs.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really think you guys to ask yourselves that “Do I believe a college student is getting paid $20mill+ to stay in college one more year?” Like….do you guys genuinely believe that?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really think you guys to ask yourselves that “Do I believe a college student is getting paid $20mill+ to stay in college one more year?” Like….do you guys genuinely believe that?
Not only that, you delay getting your NEXT contract, where the REALLY big money is by a year.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Do I believe Ohio State has enough football boosters to come up with that kind of money? Absolutely.

And his dad is an NFL Hall of Famer. It’s not like he’s an injury away from living the rest of his life on the streets.

I think he’ll end up in the draft, but if he really loves being in college, it seems like the perfect storm for a guy to buck conventional wisdom.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm hoping MHJ will come out, but kinda like when Matt Leinart did it, I do understand. I wouldn't want to miss my college years when I was finally old enough to drink so I could go start a demanding career right off the bat. Not when I'm worshipped on campus and winning games constantly, as opposed to going and sitting on the Bears/Cardinals/whoever to win five or six games while Fields or Kyler struggle to get me the ball on a weekly basis.

I know it's a little different because he'll still be the new hotness as an NFL player and get plenty of attention, but college is a great time of one's life and is a lot more fun than working all week.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I want MHJ too - I think everybody in their right mind does

When you have a top 10 QB, WR, and TE success is likely to follow - if the possibility of a three piece like that presents itself I don't think you can trade it away

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd