What the 9er loss may have meant...and what Sunday might confirm.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yeah...almost every team has letdowns so I don't want to react to greatly to this one week even if it was shockingly bad.

I do look at our team being a younger roster that lacks some leadership with Peters and Chandler Jones being out. Kyler isn't a verbal guy. Fitz isn't verbal. Hopkins is just not that guy. Hicks isn't verbal or very good. Same with Golden. Peterson is verbal but soft. Budda not a verbal guy.

I don't know what it takes to be honest. I like the Colts staff but they gave up a huge lead and may have wasted their shot. Browns threw the ball 50 times with no WRs and lost to the tema picking #2 in the draft. Titans no-showed vs the Packers.

To me, the common thread is that these are all organizations trying to figure out how to not be losers. I look at the playoff teams...Roethlisberger, vet. Russ is a vet. Rodgers is a vet. Brees is a vet. Brady is a vet. Mahomes is an outlier and Josh Allen has all of the physical tools you could want and has made an outlier change to his comp%. Those teams all locked it up.

The fringe teams...

Dolphins, QB questions be well coached.

Ravens...Lamar and they took care of business. Winning culture.

Browns are a loser franchise and lost.

Colts are a loser franchise and lost.

Titans are a loser franchise and lost.

Bears played a team trying to lose without tying to lose.

Rams lost and showed a terrible offense.

Cardinals lost ad showed a terrible offense.

Every team can make an excuse as to why it lost, but in the end, they all ended in the same place. Now they all get a 2nd shot and we can see who can get the job done.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...almost every team has letdowns so I don't want to react to greatly to this one week even if it was shockingly bad.

I do look at our team being a younger roster that lacks some leadership with Peters and Chandler Jones being out. Kyler isn't a verbal guy. Fitz isn't verbal. Hopkins is just not that guy. Hicks isn't verbal or very good. Same with Golden. Peterson is verbal but soft. Budda not a verbal guy.

I don't know what it takes to be honest. I like the Colts staff but they gave up a huge lead and may have wasted their shot. Browns threw the ball 50 times with no WRs and lost to the tema picking #2 in the draft. Titans no-showed vs the Packers.

To me, the common thread is that these are all organizations trying to figure out how to not be losers. I look at the playoff teams...Roethlisberger, vet. Russ is a vet. Rodgers is a vet. Brees is a vet. Brady is a vet. Mahomes is an outlier and Josh Allen has all of the physical tools you could want and has made an outlier change to his comp%. Those teams all locked it up.

The fringe teams...

Dolphins, QB questions be well coached.

Ravens...Lamar and they took care of business. Winning culture.

Browns are a loser franchise and lost.

Colts are a loser franchise and lost.

Titans are a loser franchise and lost.

Bears played a team trying to lose without tying to lose.

Rams lost and showed a terrible offense.

Cardinals lost ad showed a terrible offense.

Every team can make an excuse as to why it lost, but in the end, they all ended in the same place. Now they all get a 2nd shot and we can see who can get the job done.

are the Colts really a loser franchise? Didnt they make the playoffs for 19 of 20 years, while also being mediocre last year and a 10 win team this year?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard