Tonights Game Vs Kings

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Is going to be on CSN-West! I hope Amare gets more mins this game, the last one against the clips was :bigyawn:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice didnt even know the suns were playing tonight ill be sure to check this game out :)

OP
OP
WuRaider

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Its Comcast Sports West, I get it on Dish Network and live in LA.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Darnit that sucks I was looking forward to watching the game tonight oh well :( guess ill just look at the boxscore tommrow thanks

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks for the update on the nba league pass scudney hopefully it doesnt say program not avliable in your area :)

Nash

Reaction score
I guess for those of us who can't watch the game, we have to settle for watching the Clips against Lakers with the TV muted, and the live audio of the Suns game :)

mribnik

Reaction score
6 assists in less than 9 minutes for nash so far. It sounds like the suns are playing great. Anyone get a chance to hear why we started JJ over KT tonight?

mribnik

Reaction score
J. Jones was all over the place in the fourth quarter. It was almost like there was two of him.

Nash

Reaction score
Suns win 111-94!

holy crap! Nash was 100% from the field.
Check his line out:
Steve Nash, 26 6-6 2-2 3-3 1 3 13 2 0 2 2 17

MVP! MVP!

mribnik

Reaction score
Anybody else think Kurt Thomas is going to be great for us this year? He looks to be in great shape, and was running amazingly well in the game I saw. Once this team gels and learns to play together, we're going to be amazing.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was impressed with Amare's Defense, he had a couple of nice blocks, but the thing that stood out was that he was moving his feet on defense. There were a couple of times that Sacromentos big would try and manuver around Stoudemire, but Amare stayed in front of the person he was guarding.

I don't know what Banks numbers were but, he had a good game today handling the point.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Amare only has 9 points, Boris has 4, and yet we still scored 111 points. That's depth.

Seems like it's starting to come together.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the sky wasn't really falling when we lost our last preseason game a few days ago?

:D

phxrising

Registered
Reaction score
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/1019suns-ON.html

Suns stomp Kings

Oct. 19, 2006 09:33 PM
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
PHOENIX - Shawn Marion and Steve Nash sparked Phoenix's 43-point third quarter and the Suns rallied to beat the Sacramento Kings 111-94 on Thursday night.

After trailing by three points at halftime following a 10-point second quarter, the fast-breaking Suns (2-2) got their offense into gear in the third period and emerged with an 85-72 lead. Marion, who had only six points in the first half, scored 14 in the decisive period, capping his burst with a 3-pointer just before the buzzer.

Nash, the NBA's two-time most valuable player, had 11 points and five assists in the quarter. In the period, when the Suns made the first three baskets and took the lead for good, 48-45, they shot 62 percent (15-for-23).

Marion finished with 20 points and eight rebounds and Nash wound up with 17 points and 13 assists. James Jones added 14 points, including three 3-pointers.

John Salmons led the Kings (2-1) with 15 points, Ron Artest had 14 and Ronnie Price scored 12.

The Suns used a 13-0 run midway through the first quarter to build a 32-21 advantage by the end of the period. In the quarter, they shot a sizzling 67 percent (14-for-21), but their shooting went sour in the second period (3-for-19, 16 percent) and Sacramento took advantage to outscore them 24-10 and forge a 45-42 halftime lead.

Artest led the Kings with 10 points at halftime, while Nash had six points and eight assists for the Suns.

The Suns' Raja Bell was charged with a flagrant foul with 8:29 remaining in the third period when he almost came to blows with the Kings' Brad Miller. They were quickly separated.

This was the first of six exhibition games in nine days for the Kings. The Suns have only two games remaining before the regular season opens Oct. 31.
[/FONT]

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
mmm..bell getting scrappy already :thumbup:

btw, did anyone watch the clips vs. lakers? TT looked like he lost like 30lbs. he looks so small.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Well I went to the game tonight. Great play from Barbosa (Who looked GREAT offensively), Banks (Looks to me like the guy who can fill in VERY nicely for Nash).

As much as I love Amare, he just seems out of place at times. He made some nice plays, but just doesn't seem to be getting it all yet. I'll give him time though.

Also, since when does Pat Burke have the green light to take 3's? haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson