Territorial Cup 2015

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe these two parts of White's game help him.

Quote:
The highest rated quarterback signee for Arizona State in the era of internet recruiting evaluation service.
Enrolled at ASU in January and participated in spring drills.
HIGH SCHOOL:

Unanimously rated a four-star recruit and a top-10 national quarterback prospect by every major publication.
Selected to participate in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and was the starting quarterback for the West.
Was one of 16 nominees for the U.S. Army National Player of the Year in 2014.
Was one of the top performers at the prestigious Elite-11 quarterback event in 2014.
Listed by Rivals.com as the second-best pro style quarterback in the nation and the No. 54 overall recruit in the country; Ranked by ESPN as the No. 8 pocket quarterback in the country and the No. No 106 overall prospect in the nation; Rated by Scout.com as the No. 10 quarterback prospect in the country and the No. 143 overall recruit in the nation.
Passed for 10,835 yards over three years as a varsity quarterback.
Added 101 touchdown passes and ran for 19 scores at Hart High.
Threw for 3,725 yards with 45 passing touchdowns in 12 games as a senior in 2014.
Also ranked second on his team with 433 rushing yards and seven touchdowns.
Totaled 4,535 passing yards with 41 touchdowns in 15 games as a junior in 2013.
Added 320 rushing yards and nine touchdowns on the ground.
Earned Second-Team All-America honors by MaxPreps as a junior.
Chose ASU over multiple Pac-12 offers as well as ones from Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Nebraska, Penn State and Tennessee.

http://www.thesundevils.com/ViewArti...CLID=209872551

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Injuries or not Rodriguez has to recruit better. Shocking how little talent there was on the field (that goes for ASU's side of the ball as well) considering how much each of these coaches talk.

Brady White will never take a snap at ASU from what I hear. It's Perkins job to lose. Wouldn't be surprised to see Tate starting at UA either.

And I thought Dawkins was impressive.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Injuries or not Rodriguez has to recruit better. Shocking how little talent there was on the field (that goes for ASU's side of the ball as well) considering how much each of these coaches talk. I don't think there was one player on the field today where you watched them play and knew they were a for sure NFL player.

Brady White will never take a snap at ASU from what I hear. It's Perkins job to lose. Wouldn't be surprised to see Tate starting at UA either.

OK, I'll bite, why would Perkins be so heavily favored right off the bat?

Who is Tate, is that one of your new recruits?

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, it looks like we got 3 of the last 4 Territorial Cup wins. Not too shabby. :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Lucien wins the MVP award.

Love seeing the stadium packed

It was a great crowd today. The place just went bonkers on both INT return TDs. Other than the third quarter, we really outplayed au.

Oh, and au QB play, when it comes to the passing game, was very poor.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort