Suns @ Rockets Wednesday game thread 1-20-21

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need to find a way to give Galloway minutes. I don't think Carter played in the 2nd half.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
When Ayton plays like a stud I ALWAYS give him big props for it. It’s just not been frequent. two in a row now. Let’s keep it rolling.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Suns need to find a way to give Galloway minutes. I don't think Carter played in the 2nd half.

Nader is tall, good at defense, and doesn’t suck at offense. Seems like he should be a rotation fixture now that he’s healthy.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well, yeah, Houston isn’t very good, but 8/34 is realllllly bad. Nobody beats anybody shooting that bad. Especially when we barely get to line.
Yea, this is a big deal. We just don’t have anyone other than book that draws fouls. We are one of the most assisted teams in the league. I used to think that was a positive because it meant great ball movement. I’m starting to change my thinking a little . . . what it might mean is we have so few shot creators that we have to have so many shots assisted. And that’s dangerous when you absolutely need a shot and your team has gone cold.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yea, this is a big deal. We just don’t have anyone other than book that draws fouls. We are one of the most assisted teams in the league. I used to think that was a positive because it meant great ball movement. I’m starting to change my thinking a little . . . what it might mean is we have so few shot creators that we have to have so many shots assisted. And that’s dangerous when you absolutely need a shot and your team has gone cold.

Yes. Guys like Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson need to drive hard and look for contact a lot more. Our wings get zero FTA.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its not gonna be an easy end of the month for this team we got some players coming for a visit.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns are alone in 4th place in the West. Time to get it going on 4 game home stand starting Friday.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Guys like Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson need to drive hard and look for contact a lot more. Our wings get zero FTA.

This is definitely an issue. They more often look for the outside shot.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
CP3 "I just dont like the way we finish games. It just doesn't feel right" ie "PASS THE BALL BOOK"

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
CP3 "I just dont like the way we finish games. It just doesn't feel right" ie "PASS THE BALL BOOK"

Something else doesnt feel right, and that's 4 turnovers to 4 assists from our Hall of Fame 41 mil point god

......but ya Book had me face palming enough to leave a forehead bruise

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard