Suns @ Rockets Wednesday game thread 12-27-2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He doesn’t have upside with that jump shot.
Also, sometimes you HAVe to shoot. Teams will double and play off Saban. He likes to drive because that's his comfort zone. There's times in all of the last games he's been in where he had WIDE open looks and he passed out of them. The only problem is that starts a whole new round of passes around the perimeter by the Suns, only to have someone have to take a shot with time running down, or it comes back to Saban for a tougher shot.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, sometimes you HAVe to shoot. Teams will double and play off Saban. He likes to drive because that's his comfort zone. There's times in all of the last games he's been in where he had WIDE open looks and he passed out of them. The only problem is that starts a whole new round of passes around the perimeter by the Suns, only to have someone have to take a shot with time running down, or it comes back to Saban for a tougher shot.

Teams will actually start scouting Saben if he continues to play, they will realize he has a horrible shot and doesn’t finish drives at the rim.

Now that he’s not playing garbage time, hopefully he continues to attack and dish to the open guy instead of Saben playing for Saben. I’ve never questioned his defense so I’m sure that will continue.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson