Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I take a game off and they actually play well, go figure..

Glad to see they actually had a good scoring performance for once. This team should have no issues with scoring.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KBD must be in the most massive dog house. Dude can play.

He has skills but he can't always play. He's been the biggest surprise this season regarding FA signings, in my book. He's so up and down. Either he makes no impact at all or he's a baller. He doesn't hurt the team like some others do but he certainly doesn't help when he's not being aggressive or attentive enough.

I think Little stepping up has pushed him out of the rotation though. Little has looked like a different player in the best way possible since he broke his face.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He has skills but he can't always play. He's been the biggest surprise this season regarding FA signings, in my book. He's so up and down. Either he makes no impact at all or he's a baller. He doesn't hurt the team like some others do but he certainly doesn't help when he's not being aggressive or attentive enough.

I think Little stepping up has pushed him out of the rotation though. Little has looked like a different player in the best way possible since he broke his face.
I see that, too. When he's on, he really helps this team. Then he kinda drifts through some games.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Looks like Vogel may have found some rotation players by digging deeper into the bench with Metu, Azubuike, Saban Lee and Nassir Little.
I was mad at Monty for not doing this. Then he would play a guy too late, and at least he would be honest and say, he should have gotten that player more run earlier. Then he would go back to just playing 7/8 guys. Some guys don't deserve minutes, but some guys you can see when they sub in for a few minutes they are bringing it. I guess I believe in trusting your bench guys.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Udoka says get those little guys out of my way with the poster dunk.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was mad at Monty for not doing this. Then he would play a guy too late, and at least he would be honest and say, he should have gotten that player more run earlier. Then he would go back to just playing 7/8 guys. Some guys don't deserve minutes, but some guys you can see when they sub in for a few minutes they are bringing it. I guess I believe in trusting your bench guys.

Steve Kerr brings in bench players all the time to shake up opponents and light a fire. Nice to see Vogel do it as well.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Lets see how badly kd wants out of phoenix this gm

Not feeling confident at all u see defeat look already in book eyes in pressers....

But ill be wishin to the nba gods for a good outcome sigh

Prob gonna be rough n lol got some tipsy turtle candy cubes 420 for the stress :)
The triple double says he wants to make it work.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Saban Lee describes his role.

I liked how he went and sat with Fizdale when he was subbed out in the 4th. Coach the youngster up. He seems eager to learn and more than willing to play a role. Sometimes he gets ahead of himself but he looked good tonight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked how he went and sat with Fizdale when he was subbed out in the 4th. Coach the youngster up. He seems eager to learn and more than willing to play a role. Sometimes he gets ahead of himself but he looked good tonight.

Saban Lee wants it badly. I want players like this to succeed.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i watched bits and pieces of the game since the stream kept intermitting but it did seem like Houston has an even worst offense then us with ZERO skilled players. Plus we outsized them.

Now were the Suns mad or matched up with them perfectly or Houston is just this bad??

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
i watched bits and pieces of the game since the stream kept intermitting but it did seem like Houston has an even worst offense then us with ZERO skilled players. Plus we outsized them.

Now were the Suns mad or matched up with them perfectly or Houston is just this bad??
Houston has definitely not been bad at all this year. Shaking up the rotation and giving some different guys a chance seemed to give the Suns a spark tonight. Hopefully, that will continue to be the case.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I don't understand the dislike for Saban Lee. He is on a two-way contract like Udoka.

I like aggressive players with upside, as we saw from both tonight.
I’ve critiqued him in the past for not being a distributor but this team needs some offensive aggressors so I’ve appreciated his play lately. I also like how he gets after it on the defensive end. He’s earned his playing time.