Suns @ Rockets Friday game thread 2-23-2024

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns find a backup center and he has been sitting on the bench the whole time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another weak foul call.

The NBA hates the Suns
Yes. That’s why we’re 2nd in the entire league in FT differential, despite not having ONE power player and for the overwhelming majority of the season only having two players who can create their own offense… but still aren’t attack the rim guys.

Comical blaming the refs.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yes. That’s why we’re 2nd in the entire league in FT differential, despite not having ONE power player and for the overwhelming majority of the season only having two players who can create their own offense… but still aren’t attack the rim guys.

I personally blame the refs because they are incredibly incompetent, not that they have some vendetta against the suns.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to make this worse than it already is, but didn't Seguin get drafted with the pick we traded what's his name… Monty's son-in-law?

It's not like I was all that critical of the trade but would be nice to have on this roster.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol. It’s not the quantity it is the timing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF… and he MAKES the second?! Even more lame.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Suns looked great in the first half of the first quarter. Then we played like poo the rest of the game. Chap was right, the tide turned when they brought Thad Young in.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Rockets 114 - Suns 110

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
There are going to be a lot of games like this with Vogel coaching.

Well, there have already been lot, but unless the Suns are somehow firing on all cylinders every night... meaning, nobody out of the lineup and everybody shooting lights out... they will routinely be getting outplayed and outcoached.

Unlike many of the contenders, the Suns simply don't have the personnel or competent coaching to overcome anything less than an outstanding team performance on most nights.