Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nurklear Weapon- 8 out of 16 free throws made. Sad.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sloppy game. However, I am going to say that considering again we were without Beal and Gordon and won might be helping out round out the rotation. Other guys are getting opportunities. This might help in the long run. Vogel's offensive scheme still sucks late in games.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s not like I’m happy about it, but I just don’t think this squad has the talent, medical make-up or fourth quarter fortitude to duke it out with the best teams in the league.
Ehh don’t think so, off shooting games from many happens. Every time they lose a game or don’t blow someone away the naysayers come out. Looked awful good Sunday shorthanded and still smoked the Lakers. We will know with the upcoming schedule how we stack up it would be nice though to have Beal back to help out!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehh don’t think so, off shooting games from many happens. Every time they lose a game or don’t blow someone away the naysayers come out.

Well, yeah… that’s happened a lot this season so that’s why the “naysayers” keep coming out. Also, those “naysayers” are here for the victories too.

Looked awful good Sunday shorthanded and still smoked the Lakers.

Dude… the Lakers aren’t good. Looking awfully good agaibst awfully mediocre teams isn’t quite the flex you seem to think it is, especially when around the Laker game, we’ve gotten our asses kicked by the Mavs, lost to a bad Rockets team and struggled to put away that same bad Rockets team.

We will know with the upcoming schedule how we stack up it would be nice though to have Beal back to help out!

I mean… we’ve seen 59 games. That’s a pretty good sample size to know how we stack up, IMO.[/QUOTE]

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All I can say is I’m glad we didn’t end up with FVV.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
It’s not like I’m happy about it, but I just don’t think this squad has the talent, medical make-up or fourth quarter fortitude to duke it out with the best teams in the league.
After 59 games I'm thinking the same thoughts,,,, the fourth quarter scoring droughts with double-digit leads, turnovers, and missed free throws is very concerning.
More off-days practices should be spending hours on increasing FT %'s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson