Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Troy Daniels, where have you been.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I'm so sick of seeing our point guard rotation shoot 1-10+ every game, until we get a point guard just start Jackson and have him and Booker take the ball down the court, it still won't be good but hell it can't be much worse !

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Troy Daniels should have value to a playoff team.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Tuned out about 15 minutes ago. Booker rusty in his return. Ayton playing passive again, and it seems to be every other game now for the past two weeks. Might be time to start tanking. We need either Zion or Ja in this draft, and desperately.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Pacers 131 - Suns 97

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Tuned out about 15 minutes ago. Booker rusty in his return. Ayton playing passive again, and it seems to be every other game now for the past two weeks. Might be time to start tanking. We need either Zion or Ja in this draft, and desperately.
No need to start tanking they are currently at the spot they need to be, just keep up their current pace and they'll be tied for the best odds

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
It is a damn shame to see the untalented Suns Front Office so naive about what it takes to being a winner, no matter how many get fired and replaced. That is not an excuse. It is a symptom of failure.

Booker's constant injuries aren't an excuse. They are a symptom of him trying to do too much on Suns teams that is constantly out of balance.

Not one decent Point Guard in how many years? 'Not an excuse. Weak rebounding? 'Not an excuse. 'Not drawing fouls Not an excuse. They are all symptoms of failure.

Fail - blame - fail - blame -fail - blame. What a pathetic situation. With no hope in sight.

As Tom and Tom are saying, they prefer Booker's purple headband to the white "tourniquet" he wore tonight. How appropriate! Wrap the wound. :)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Did anybody hear the fans chanting “John Wall Hates You” at Oubre when he was at the line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to start tanking they are currently at the spot they need to be, just keep up their current pace and they'll be tied for the best odds

The Suns chance for the number 1 pick is currently 12.5% at the fourth position where they currently stand.

The best odds for the worse three teams are 14% each.

After running it a bunch of times it is a total crap shoot. I got Minnersota drafting #1 a moment ago.

http://www.tankathon.com/

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score

There are 3 terrible teams in the East, and thankfully only one in the West... us. They're all at 14% and we're on the outside looking in at 12.5%. It's marginal, but I'd rather we finish bottom 3 to give us the best chance at either of those two players, because they fill our biggest voids. And to think we drafted two PF busts just a few years ago at 4 and 8. Sigh.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a damn shame to see the untalented Suns Front Office so naive about what it takes to being a winner, no matter how many get fired and replaced. That is not an excuse. It is a symptom of failure.

Booker's constant injuries aren't an excuse. They are a symptom of him trying to do too much on Suns teams that is constantly out of balance.

Not one decent Point Guard in how many years? 'Not an excuse. Weak rebounding? 'Not an excuse. 'Not drawing fouls Not an excuse. They are all symptoms of failure.

Fail - blame - fail - blame -fail - blame. What a pathetic situation. With no hope in sight.

As Tom and Tom are saying, they prefer Booker's purple headband to the white "tourniquet" he wore tonight. How appropriate! Wrap the wound. :)

I prefer purple as well. LOL

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There are 2 names to blame tonight...

#1. T.J.Warren- Team high -38 +/-... 15 shots, passed one time for an assist, and less than 50% shooting... You CAN'T have that guy be your #3 if you want to legitimately compete in the WC.

#2. Melton- Only credited with 3 turnovers,but he had at least 7-8 bad passes that led to Turnovers in the first half and shot 1-7 for the game... He has had a nice run recently, but tonight he struggled.

Bottom line, TJ does not fit this currently constructed team... he is a minus on defense and while he has improved his 3 point shooting this year, his overall efficacy is bringing the suns down due to his complete lack of court vision and willingness to play team basketball...

It's frustrating and in the long run, TJ just doesn't fit

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the game tonight. Did booker throw a wrench into it all? Over dribbling? Missing easy open shots? Back to bad defense?

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There are 2 names to blame tonight...

#1. T.J.Warren- Team high -38 +/-... 15 shots, passed one time for an assist, and less than 50% shooting... You CAN'T have that guy be your #3 if you want to legitimately compete in the WC.

#2. Melton- Only credited with 3 turnovers,but he had at least 7-8 bad passes that led to Turnovers in the first half and shot 1-7 for the game... He has had a nice run recently, but tonight he struggled.

Bottom line, TJ does not fit this currently constructed team... he is a minus on defense and while he has improved his 3 point shooting this year, his overall efficacy is bringing the suns down due to his complete lack of court vision and willingness to play team basketball...

It's frustrating and in the long run, TJ just doesn't fit
Half of those bad passes are on Ayton. He has to be an active participant in receiving passes. Especially against an active, pressing defense like the Pacers. He just stands there and expects the pass to get to him, defense be damned.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oubre was stoned. literally.
that's what i thought when i first saw his glassy, reddish eyes tonight
then he missed 5 straight free throws and two threes. but he was scoring on drives

are these kids not supervised on game days?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oubre was stoned. literally.
that's what i thought when i first saw his glassy, reddish eyes tonight
then he missed 5 straight free throws and two threes. but he was scoring on drives

are these kids not supervised on game days?
I’m sure this was effecting him as well

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Why are Indiana fans chanting? You’d think it’d be Washington or Boston fans trolling him... Weird.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Why are Indiana fans chanting? You’d think it’d be Washington or Boston fans trolling him... Weird.
They’re angry, they live in Indiana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I literally roll my eyes every time I read the nonsense about playing some point leading to Bookers injuries...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard