Suns @ Pacers 1-15-18

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have no recollection of cotton disliking Eddie. In fact, if I recall correctly I believe we reunited cotton and Eddie who were previously together in KC.

Yeah, I think Cotton had him the first 3 years of his career. And if I didn't make this clear, the problems came after Eddie won his 6th man of the year award. He started taking ill advised shots and as a result his percentage dropped as did his minutes when Cotton started pulling him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Cotton had him the first 3 years of his career. And if I didn't make this clear, the problems came after Eddie won his 6th man of the year award. He started taking ill advised shots and as a result his percentage dropped as did his minutes when Cotton started pulling him.
Ah got it.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No, they don't. But the Booker we've seen for much of this season has been either playing injured or trying to play himself into game shape so of course he isn't playing anywhere near his potential. And he's still stuck without a true PG.
I don’t think there’s anything that suggests that Booker will not be injury prone for the rest of his career. He’s been this way since his NBA career started, some guys are just fragile like that. Sure few like Curry overcame it later in their career but that’s not the norm. I don’t think we can keep using injures as an excuse for him when durability itself is an key attribute in a player. One of the best things about guys like LeBron, Harden, Giannis is their durability.

If we keep using injuries as an excuse for Booker then you will be doing it for the remainder of his tenure with the Suns.