Suns @ Nuggets Wednesday game thread 3-27-2024

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do teams get away with BS like delay of game like that against the Suns it’s ridiculous, we would have been rung up very quickly had we pulled that garbage!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure why Vogel can’t counter with something when teams start junking it up and getting physical! Play some damn bench guys and make some hard fouls!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker over dribbling has led to two vanishing leads now.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@Phrazbit …this team totally trades for Trae Young in the offseason, doesn’t it?

They are really limited in what they can do. We could trade Beal for Trae, the math works there but I don't see any chance Atlanta goes for that, Beal also has his no trade clause.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get CP3 to sign for the minimum.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
i think that last loss to san antonio broke vogel - hes taken a completely different approach tonight and it has nothing to do with nurk being out - vogel is thinking and reacting to malone's strategies - i think i might be dreaming right now

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nuggets have played like crap. Fortunately, Durant has made them pay for it. So far

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are really limited in what they can do. We could trade Beal for Trae, the math works there but I don't see any chance Atlanta goes for that, Beal also has his no trade clause.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get CP3 to sign for the minimum.

That wouldn’t be the worse thing. They’d have to convince Beal to become a Ginobli-type off the bench in that scenario.

That said, CP3 is way to proud to come back to this team, especially for the minimum.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Okogie not available? How is Frank not at least using him for defense? And Young should definitely be seeing minutes has a more complete game than Drew and knows how to rebound! Frank continues to look like an idiot with his rotation choices, not necessarily tonight just in general as these guys deserve minutes, you know like that ugly Spurs game either one honestly, find the damn minutes for guys and stop with the 8-9 man rotation garbage!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That wouldn’t be the worse thing. They’d have to convince Beal to become a Ginobli-type off the bench in that scenario.

That said, CP3 is way to proud to come back to this team, especially for the minimum.
CP3 is completely shot. I would not want him for the min.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson