Suns @ Jazz (preseason) 10-6-17

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TJ Warren is under concussion protocol after hitting his head during the game. He had 5 stitches.

Get well TJ.

Phoenix Suns forward TJ Warren was placed in the league's concussion protocol after suffering a head injury in the first half of Friday's preseason game against the Utah Jazz, the Suns announced.

The injury occurred when Warren was closing out on defense and collided with a 3-point shooter in the corner. Warren fell and hit his head on a cemented area away from the court. He was taken to the locker room and was ruled out for the rest of the game.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...uns-concussion-protocol-head-injury-utah-jazz

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Head injury for warren is bad thing. Remember last year's mystery head injury?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think we can blame this injury on Warren. It was quirky and unfortunate.

Errntknght

Reaction score
We'd better put a helmet on TJ... sounded like a total fluke accident.

How did Len look out there? He came away with good stats again except for the 5 turn overs. I thought for sure he'd totally crap the bed playing against Gobert...

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We'd better put a helmet on TJ... sounded like a total fluke accident.

How did Len look out there? He came away with good stats again except for the 5 turn overs. I thought for sure he'd totally crap the bed playing against Gobert...

Len is going to be Len. He gives with one hand and takes with the other.