Spurs at Suns - 12:30 ABC

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
guarantee spurs start doing cheap shots during quarter 4 to try and get some of our players suspended..

GUARANTEED

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I am so happy right now, I could rumble with all nine of those Suns dancers...at once.

OH YEAH.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Yep. Hopefully its not too late.

Please. Some NBA team will come back from 0-3 someday, but it won't be these Suns against these Spurs. All today is showing is that the Spurs can be victimized by laziness and that the Suns have some respect for professionalism.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The Spurs showed up, they just can't play on par with the Suns today...

Every team has an off day once in a while... Today, it was the Spurs' turn...

Any objective person knows that the Spurs are a vastly superior team... Better quality players and better depth, AND BETTER COACHING...

The Suns have shown they have a few ticks left in their heart. Big deal... They are not a team capable of winning in the post season. What ails the Suns now is what has ailed them for years...

Can't play defense
Can't rebound
Can't play the post season style game: Half Court
No quality depth...

Do you really think Raja Bell is a starter? Does Amare really understand the nuances of this game well enough to be the dominate force his talent says he should be?
Diaw? Barbosa?? Nice role players, but that's it...
Nash is old, tired and incapable of playing anything that can be remotely called defense...

This team is so flawed and I now believe is further away from getting it right than at any point in the last 5 years...
Hey, today is fun so lets enjoy it... But I for one will not get sucked into thinking this team has somehow found the way to play & win in the post season. Not a chance...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
amare being an idiot and trying to start a fight? way to learn your lesson from last year you mental midget.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Did you guys notice when Amare picked up his 3rd foul and was going back to bench, Phil Weber said something to him and Amare shoved him with is forearm?

The Man In Black

Registered
Reaction score
Good win for Phoenix. When it rains it pours. See you cats in Game 5. It'd be quite the accomplishment to make a game 6 but again, good win.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
i saw Boris get held, the spurs trying to agitate us and it working by getting amare to respond enough to get him a T. what else is there to see?

COnsiderig they didnt even show what happened, all you are doing is ASSuming. I guess its time to Bash Amare because hes 3-11. :bigyawn:

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
We all know it's next to impossible to win this series now. But if we could just win the next game at San Antonio... it would suddenly look very possible. I think it'll be a close game that could go either way.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
ill be honest, even with 5:30 to go and up 21, im still nervous