Mavericks @ Suns Monday (Christmas Night) game thread 12-25-2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
he did play well. Not only scoring, but he worked through all of those double teams and got his teammates involved in the 4th quarter.
Masterclass for Book. Maybe Booker should be working out with Luka instead of KD in the off season?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
On the 12th day of Christmas

My new Suns gave to me

12 injuries and counting
11 three point shots passed up
10 Point Booker critics
9 turnovers a quarter
8 Vogel's voging
7 bench players choking
6 team fouls with time left
5 swollen knees
4 missing draft picks
3 guys are bums
2 more turnovers

And a start that would make a mother flee

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Masterclass for Book. Maybe Booker should be working out with Luka instead of KD?
Idk, that's the worst I've ever seen KD play in a game. the suns just went into full turnover mode in the 4th. and some of them were unforced. they also made a lot of inaccurate passes to guys who were otherwise open and allowed dallas to rotate.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Idk, that's the worst I've ever seen KD play in a game. the suns just went into full turnover mode in the 4th. and some of them were unforced. they also made a lot of inaccurate passes to guys who were otherwise open and allowed dallas to rotate.

Well we went back into our sheety offense we have been complaining about all this time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker is not happy. He reportedly sprinted off the court with Mat Ishbia after him.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
On the 12th day of Christmas

My new Suns gave to me

12 injuries and counting
11 three point shots passed up
10 Point Booker critics
9 turnovers a quarter
8 Vogel's voging
7 bench players choking
6 team fouls with time left
5 swollen knees
4 missing draft picks
3 guys are bums
2 more turnovers

And a start that would make a mother flee
Amazing!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We finally had a good third quarter. Then we still had an OOF fourth. It seems like we always have one or two guys with off nights that hurt us. Not even close to being a finished product. Arguably regressing because we were playing better to start the season.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Already videos on twitter highlighting KD's night.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Send Durant back to OKC for a couple players who enjoy playing basketball and a chunk of the 30 1sts they own over the next decade.
I’d be okay with that at this point.

I can’t stand watching his game and he’s somehow making me even dislike Booker at this point.

Or maybe we’re just seeing how weak of a leader Booker actually is. The two GREAT Suns teams with Booker/CP3 went only as far as CP3 could take them. When he went in the tank, so did the team. And when he started to become older than dirt in front of our eyes we went from contender to also ran.

Same was true with Rubio to a much less successful extent.

I think what we’re seeing is why so many hated the idea of Point Book. He doesn’t have that game in him to excel at that position. And he doesn’t have the steadiest hand to be the unquestioned leader. He’s a DYNAMITE SG, and would probably be the NBA’s BEST #2 superstar… but he’s not a title winning 1. He’s a mediocre #1… at best right now.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well we went back into our sheety offense we have been complaining about all this time.
yeah, I started watching at the end of the 2nd quarter. from that point until the first couple mins of the 4th the suns looked really good. then they flipped a switch and couldn't make simple passes to one another.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some comments by Devin Booker.

TJ