Spurs at Suns - 12:30 ABC

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
That was clearly a goaltend! They better count that basket!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how can we leave Amare in the game with 2? and that's a bad call.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Diaw playing well, making himself look better to other teams.

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
How many point lead will it take to let our starters get a rest? 30? 35? 40?

Why not let them be well-rested for game 5?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this team is winning in spite of Nash. good lord. make a layup.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
How many point lead will it take to let our starters get a rest? 30? 35? 40?

Why not let them be well-rested for game 5?

Game 5?? Damm....

This is Spurs. Win Game 4 before even thinking about mentioning a Game 5... :bang:

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
That's an incredibly tough call to make, I'm ok with the foul call. Stat's second, on the other hand, was a travesty. But that's the most you'll hear from me about the refs, overall they appear to be favoring the suns.

stat got absolutely hammered on that last layup he made no call..

were def not getting favored..

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not one to complain about reffing but how does Amare even have 1 foul so far? Every single foul has been ********. He tries to play defense and the refs **** taht up. So he goes back to not playing aggresive and he gets grilled. Wtf is he suppose to do. Its a lose/lose situation.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE SPURS BACK IN.

THAT WAS NOT A FOUL ON AMARE, TONY JUMPED INTO HIM.

AND YES I AM IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM PISSED.

CHANNELING SAM JACKON...

"YES, THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY GO TO HELL."

Good half, Bell is a beast.

We need to keep this up for another 24 minutes...

GREAT DEFENSE.

Who wudda thunk it? Up by 20 or so with Amare only having 5 points and 3 fouls...he is due to go off...

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the referees have been pretty good overall in this series. If there have been bad calls/no calls it's gone both ways. However, old three fouls against Amare in this game were really bad.

Everybody keeps talking about game three. I want to know where this defense was in all three of the first games. If they play this kind of defense even for stretches in the first two games the Phoenix Suns would have come back to Phoenix with a 2-0 lead in the series.

I really don't like to keep pointing the finger at coach Mike, but it seems to me that's where the blame goes ultimately. that said, there's no way he gets fired, and I don't believe he should be fired.

Joe

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
That's an incredibly tough call to make, I'm ok with the foul call. Stat's second, on the other hand, was a travesty. But that's the most you'll hear from me about the refs, overall they appear to be favoring the suns.

True... the difference in theis series so far is not the refs, the players skill levels, or breaks. It's all the mental part of the game. Like Mark Jackson said when Shaq was making the free throws... "it's easy to make em when your upr 15 or 20". When the Suns are up, running, making shots... they play some D. When it get's close, they seem to wither. Maybe this game will turn them around in the mental dept.

Closeout games are tough.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I really don't like to keep pointing the finger at coach Mike, but it seems to me that's where the blame goes ultimately. that said, there's no way he gets fired, and I don't believe he should be fired.

Joe
Unless he vows for a full commitment to defense in front on fans, I want him gone as there is no way we will win anything with him. We will have a lot of run and gun but same crap will keep happenning. Surprise, what a little defense does to a game like today...