Rosen Up Or Down?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
hard question.. last season was so bad on so many levels, and rosen looked horrendous. some god awful throws, missing wide open receivers, terrible picks - but he always stood tall in the pocket after being abused because of the o-line - receivers not named larry or christian kirk were so, so bad - an OC who is notorious for 2 yard runs up the middle on 1st and 2nd down, and zero production from the RBs. not to mention a head coach who was fired after 1 season.

I say last season was a total wash. clean slate in 2019 and I'll judge from there.

Rosen ?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Rosen +

This board and its need to create 10 threads about one topic -

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure what anyone has seen that would lead them to give Rosen high marks. I like Bosa, so I'm hoping & praying that Rosen is the guy. But, he never impressed me at UCLA & even when the line did hold up (which was almost never), he still threw jaw dropping horrendous stuff. Too many of you need to take off the rose colored glasses. We have NO idea what Rosen will become. He has all the physical tools, but I'm not sure what's going on upstairs. I said that whenever I saw him play at UCLA, and nothing has changed. I hope K2 can figure it out & make the right decision. If ownership has tied K2's hands behind his back on this issue, then we're screwed. I'm not going with a + or -.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson