Rockets @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-2-2024

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s just zero mental or physical toughness on this team. Or at least there aren’t nearly enough guys who are both mentally and physically tough.

Booker’s intensity gets the best of him half the time, the coach is an empty suit and Durant is the most passive aggressive player of his generation.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freaking refs letting them just easily score a layup just now!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
LOL. Okay. You sound as silly as the Houston announcers. We’re gettunh whooped in transition, not guarding the three and Durant and Book stink. Those are the reasons we’re getting our butts handed to us by a BAD team
And a HORRIBLE road team. Not the refs.
Refs suck. Period. They suck overall. I don't think there is favoritism, this is just terrible officiating.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker’s intensity gets the best of him half the time, the coach is an empty suit and Durant is the most passive aggressive player of his generation.
Yeah… it’s a really bad three headed monster of zero leadership.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Refs are not biased… for the most part… they just suck all around.

They get most of the obvious calls right and they get at least half of the close calls wrong… and they typically favor stars.
It’s seems that way but Book is a star and he gets hit all the damn time with no calls it’s pretty ridiculous at this point!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Refs suck. Period. They suck overall. I don't think there is favoritism, this is just terrible officiating.
And nowhere will you find me say any different. So if the refs suck overall for both teams, they aren’t the issue.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh the big factor:

Look at this stat line from Grayson who has been such a big player. He is allowed to have a bad game but man this is brutal:

0-6 Fgs. 0-5 3s 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 2 points and a -14 in a TEAM LEADING 32 minutes.

Jesus Vogel.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
One of the things I don't understand about Suns broadcasts in general, how come the replays are not the current play? Always a couple plays before. Back in the old days they had to rewind tapes and recut them and had instant replays. Now everything is digital and the replay guys can't keep up?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
One of the things I don't understand about Suns broadcasts in general, how come the replays are not the current play? Always a couple plays before. Back in the old days they had to rewind tapes and recut them and had instant replays. Now everything is digital and the replay guys can't keep up?
I think it's more about what the director thinks is important.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes timing just like that BS call when the suns are actually playing good defense

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to have to be careful walking into the Methodist church tomorrow with all these cheesie jeezie jokes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard