Rockets @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-2-2024

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They need to sack up and take it too them in the 4th and force them to call fouls or start hacking them back! Get physical these refs wanna let that poo go then do it too geesh! Wish KD would play like he actually gives a poo some nights he’s just cruising out there with zero passion!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh… and for everyone complaining about the refs, I’m listening to the Rockets feed u fortunately and guess what… they’re bitching nonstop about the refs being pro-Suns.

Its a poopy ref crew for everyone. I have seen like 3 really bad calls against the Suns but they were all travel / palming. The rest has been right in line with a VERY physical game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rockets have lost NINE games in a row on the road.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To me, it seems like we never play consistently hard. Every now and then, with good results, but then we relax. It always looks like the other team is playing throughout the game with more energy, more intensity, more hunger. Except for the Pistons.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to sack up and take it too them in the 4th and force them to call fouls or start hacking them back! Get physical these refs wanna let that poo go then do it too geesh! Wish KD would play like he actually gives a poo some nights he’s just cruising out there with zero passion!

Sack it up is what is missing.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Rockets have a good young nucleus. I have been a fan of Green's game. Shengun has really blossomed. Jabari Smith is going to be real good in a year.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This is happening in the WNBVA too. Teams are playing like the Rockets and just mugging other teams. Seems like that is becoming the way to play in the NBA again. Pistons bully ball is coming back.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh… and for everyone complaining about the refs, I’m listening to the Rockets feed u fortunately and guess what… they’re bitching nonstop about the refs being pro-Suns.

Refs are not biased… for the most part… they just suck all around.

They get most of the obvious calls right and they get at least half of the close calls wrong… and they typically favor stars.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are. Sorry you are incapable of seeing the timing of fouls that really effect the game.
LOL. Okay. You sound as silly as the Houston announcers. We’re gettunh whooped in transition, not guarding the three and Durant and Book stink. Those are the reasons we’re getting our butts handed to us by a BAD team
And a HORRIBLE road team. Not the refs.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Refs are not biased… for the most part… they just suck all around.

They get most of the obvious calls right and they get at least half of the close calls wrong… and they typically favor stars.
They do suck. Two refs used to see 90% of what was happening. Now three refs can't see anything.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Current foul situation:

Rockets 19 Suns 12

FTs: Rockets 17 Suns 23

The reason the Suns are really losing:

3 point percentage has fallen to 26%

18 assists to 13 turnovers.

Big 3 is a combined -37

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Current foul situation:

Rockets 19 Suns 12

FTs: Rockets 17 Suns 23

The reason the Suns are really losing:

3 point percentage has fallen to 26%

18 assists to 13 turnovers.

Big 3 is a combined -37
No way! It’s totally because of the timing of the lopsided foul calls for us which is why we’ve consistently been down by 10-15 points all game!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson