Rockets @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-2-2024

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You throw one guy out, the other guy needs to go too. I understand they don't want Green out of the game, so it should have just been a double T.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And a Vogel fire. The writing is on the wall.
Yeah… this team is chump change.

If you can let the freaking Rockets get into your head, you don’t have anywhere close to the mental toughness to even win a playoff series with how good the West is.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone really expect these freaking moron refs to get it right? Why not screw the Suns more already knocked Nurk out without so much as a review and letting rockets hammer people all night with few calls! What a joke probably gonna be another incident in this game with what the refs are allowing!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone really expect these freaking moron refs to get it right? Why not screw the Suns more already knocked Nurk out without so much as a review and letting rockets hammer people all night with few calls! What a joke probably gonna be another incident in this game with what the refs are allowing!

Nurkic was knocked out by Okogie. His own teammate.

This loss isn't a ref thing. It's an effort / shooting thing.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say the Suns have the worst perimeter defense in the league.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard