Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-25-22

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love the way we waste the first couple of downs on complete garbage calls to consistently have 3rd and longs! It’s genius playcalling I tell you just saving all their energy for the second half. KK thinks he’s playing chess not checkers lol! This coaching staff is ******* clueless has to be the worst in football!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not his fault though. The problem is the other 52 players.

Yeah. Just ask him.
You have such low expectations for Kliff despite believing him to be the most success if/when him, Kyler, & Keim depart to somewhere else man.
It’s a toxic relationship between him and Kyler. That’s why Keim is the main problem—or Michael for keeping them together.

Every coach is smart enough to understand the benefit of motion. Why don’t we run it?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When does Murray use progressions? When you stare down a receiver, like he did with Ertz, you make it easy to defend pass

I think he was actually trying to go to AJ Green who was breaking behind Ertz the problem was #26 was sitting there so he threw to the underneath guy which was Ertz. he should have just thrown the ball to green up high and hoped he got it but it's Green.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When does Murray use progressions? When you stare down a receiver, like he did with Ertz, you make it easy to defend pass
And let's not forget he was 2-3 yards short of the sticks and would have been tackled immediately. 4th down even with a completion. Nobody on the field, and especially Kliff, seems to have ANY grasp of the simple concept of moving the chains.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rams must be confused because of the Cardinals defense is such a disarray that they don't know what the hell's going to happen.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think he was actually trying to go to AJ Green who was breaking behind Ertz the problem was #26 was sitting there so he threw to the underneath guy which was Ertz. he should have just thrown the ball to green up high and hoped he got it but it's Green.
Could be. I watched his helmet and his head just point forward the entire time. Fairly easy to tell which direction the ball was going

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen