OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again...

The complete whining I saw in the other game threads when half our guys weren't playing that standard didn't apply so it doesn't here.

They are playing good defense against who they are playing against.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring too. The Suns looked out of shape against Utah especially Ayton.

Booker continues to play well.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... Ayton has played better tonight but did anyone see him on the line just now on that close-up. He was hunched over, tugging on his shorts and sucking wind, looking like me yesterday try to follow along with a home cardio video routine for the first time in 9 months.

I feel your pain big fella, but Jesus dude... get in shape!

He was absolutely called out locally about being in shape. Before the game 98.7 was just ripping him and saying the coddling is over.

I mean he has responded so great. Some guys need to be pushed hard.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what you are referring too. The Suns looked out of shape against Utah especially Ayton.

We had multiple starters out or playing limited minutes and the overreaction theater about the first and second preseason game with a week and a half of training camp was embarrassing, even for a place full of old men who do nothing but overreact about everything

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think it is gauche to be constantly crowing about how great your arena looks when you have furloughed most of your staff, people are broke everywhere, and no one can come to a game for at least half the season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had multiple starters out or playing limited minutes and the overreaction theater about the first and second preseason game with a week and a half of training camp was embarrassing, even for a place full of old men who do nothing but overreact about everything

I guess I missed your comments during the game.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Honestly I think it is gauche to be constantly crowing about how great your arena looks when you have furloughed most of your staff, people are broke everywhere, and no one can come to a game for at least half the season
I get where your coming from, but it's not like they made the decision to upgrade the arena when they were making the decision to save money on employees. The committed to this upgrade what like a year ago? Don't see why they should feel bad about showing it off at this point.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I missed your comments during the game.

That's somewhat fair. Take a guess why I don't post as much here but I am awfully active on the Cardinals board...

It isn't because I love the Suns less.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get where your coming from, but it's not like they made the decision to upgrade the arena when they were making the decision to save money on employees. The committed to this upgrade what like a year ago? Don't see why they should feel bad about showing it off at this point.

I agree that in moderation it's fine but during this broadcast it's basically an infomercial. Maybe that's just the broadcasters and not team driven

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's somewhat fair. Take a guess why I don't post as much here but I am awfully active on the Cardinals board...

It isn't because I love the Suns less.

I'm just saying game threads are different than regular threads because there is an emotional flow to the game.

It's sort of like comments made during a live Cardinals game reflect feelings at the moment.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns deep bench isn't as good as the Lakers deep bench. No third PG is very obvious here

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying game threads are different than regular threads because there is an emotional flow to the game.

It's sort of like comments made during a live during a Cardinals game reflect feelings at the moment.

There is way more balance in other areas of the board.

Admittedly one particular poster substitutes content for volume.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is way more balance in other areas of the board.

Admittedly one particular poster substitutes content for volume.

I'm not sure who you are referring too.

I don't find Cardinals game threads much different than Suns game threads. They can get heated. Posters see things differently.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bench just can’t score.

I sure hope Dario and Payne can help the flow, cause Moore can’t do it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice shot out top by Galloway. He has a short shooting stroke.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish Smith had made that 3-pointer after the block on the other end.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard