Suns @Nets Wednesday game thread 1-31-2024

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that we are expecting Brooklyn to come back is sad and pathetic.
They gotta consistently prove they won’t make us crazy in the fourth before the previous 4th Q PTSD can get put to bed.

Tonight helped doing so.

Atlanta, in Atlanta, used to give the CP3 teams fits. Hopefully that’s not the case Friday and we can end this roadie with two more Ws and get back home 5-2 when all’s said and done.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Put a lot of thought into this

The person I'd like to most punch in the awful sweet caroline commercial is the guy with the combed out beard - it's the face he makes - like he's singing along with everyone while secretly pissing under the table at the same time

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put a lot of thought into this

The person I'd like to most punch in the awful sweet caroline commercial is the guy with the combed out beard - it's the face he makes - like he's singing along with everyone while secretly pissing under the table at the same time

So random

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
They gotta consistently prove they won’t make us crazy in the fourth before the previous 4th Q PTSD can get put to bed.

Tonight helped doing so.

Atlanta, in Atlanta, used to give the CP3 teams fits. Hopefully that’s not the case Friday and we can end this roadie with two more Ws and get back home 5-2 when all’s said and done.
Yep, but still sad and pathetic until that time.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Metu/Yuta/Little/Goodwin with 1 minute each tonight

I don't think Vogel is a doghouse coach - more of a what have you done for me lately

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, but still sad and pathetic until that time.
Oh trust me, I get it. I’ve literally stopped watching 4th quarters in games we go in with a big lead.

But also, we may be a little hard on this team. In a lot of games that are. blowouts, the losing team makes one run once a team gets up big. We just seem to be doing that lately round the end of the third quarter… and were AWFUL early in the season.

I don’t know… I’m just happy we don’t stink anymore.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nicee dub for suns great gms by nurik kd book beal decent

420 green dream kush to nice overall gm :)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Oh trust me, I get it. I’ve literally stopped watching 4th quarters in games we go in with a big lead.

But also, we may be a little hard on this team. In a lot of games that are. blowouts, the losing team makes one run once a team gets up big. We just seem to be doing that lately round the end of the third quarter… and were AWFUL early in the season.

I don’t know… I’m just happy we don’t stink anymore.
Oh for sure. But even with those late game runs, we are still the worst 4th quarter team in the league. We shouldn't be close to that with the Big 3.