Poll to see how many would play in my GM draft game? Read prior to Voting.

Would you like to be the GM for another team and create their draft for 2018?

• Yes, I will give it a try

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Before starting a thread to begin the game, I wanted to see how many, if any, might want to participate in my game.

GM Draft Scenario Game =
1. You pick a team other than Cards (who we all have discussed and mock drafted on here already ad infinitum)
2. You run, design, write up your draft as realistically as possible on your own and post it to the game thread I would create (not this one)
3. You choose who your team's selection in each of their true spots as well as make reasonable trades moving up or down in the draft with other teams that make sense, are of equal value per recognized draft chart, and are realistic and benefit both
4. All picks must be what you truly think that team would and could make, meaning they should be based on importance, need, and/or best player available philosophies
5. All players selected must go in the round or rounds they are projected at, knowing a very few might fall a half round at most, being careful if you use any of the mock draft simulations on the web for they are very lax on this point.
6. This is just a fun simulation for you and others to see how good and creative you could be as a GM.
7. Remember that your draft will be done independent of others, yet judged and critiqued by all.
8. This is for fun only and not to put anyone down or judge them too harshly.
9. Get to know your team, taking as long or as little time as you so desire.
10. Since this is NOT a LIVE joint activity, it doesn't matter if someone else picks to be the GM of the same team as yours

This is not a game to see how many picks you can accumulate. Accuracy, Realism, as well as a bit of Creative Intelligence is what we are looking for. Playing it close to the vest might, many times, be the wisest approach for most teams.