Draft question

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
as badly as the Cards need defensive players -- it feels like the top 4 non-QBs are all offensive players

Marvin Harrison, Oly Fashanu, Joe Alt, Brock Bowers

and Harrison, Fashanu and Alt are all described as rare prospects. It feels like you have to take them regardless of need

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
as badly as the Cards need defensive players -- it feels like the top 4 non-QBs are all offensive players

and Harrison, Fashanu and Alt are all described as rare prospects. It feels like you have to take them regardless of need
No to Bowers. Rather trade out than take him.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
No to Bowers. Rather trade out than take him.
its why i left him out of the last line

the other three -- absent injury -- the floor is "contributing starter in the NFL"

with Bowers, its "non factor in the offense"

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Agree that the convo probably starts at trading back, and only if you can get one of the two tackles. At that point, you probably have to trade DJ to get some ability to upgrade other parts of the team. I still don't know where i put Newton within the top 20 but I know I prefer him to the CBs available.