Poll: Luke Wypler - perhaps our next Center?

Would you be good with Wypler as our Center

• Total voters

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I, like many others here was on the record for wanting Schmitz. We need (not just want) a Center in the worst way in Arizona - but if we're drafting one they've gotta check some serious boxes

Luke Wypler 6' 3" and about 300lbs

Not my first choice, nor my second, but from what I'm reading this morning he is both tough and smart - which is exactly what I want in a Center

You must be registered for see images attach

We have those here at ASFN who just love to refer to Monti as the third choice GM - but how many Centers have been picked in the draft already? Wouldn't Wypler be a fourth choice Center? Is this draft really that deep at the position?

I'm not so sure

But... but he did play alongside Paris Johnson in Ohio - which is kinda cool - especially if they are to be "day 1 starters". And I like that they both had tons of snaps with the Buckeyes. Not to mention Ohio's QB Stroud was just drafted at #2 - so there's that as well

More tid bits
You must be registered for see images attach

I think I'm a yes on Luke Wypler

Last edited:
OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I give up lol who needs a Center anyways it's not like we were substantially better whenever Hudson was healthy or anything

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’ll be snatched up before we draft him. It’s the Cardinal way
And to complete the endeavor, in a 2027 interview Montie will tell Colin Cowherd that he advocated for trading up to get Wypler….

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It’s funny the Browns took the 2 OSU prospects I would have avoided in Jones and Wypler.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson