Let’s Play GM

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hmm… interesting that this thought doesnt apply to so many on this board regarding the offense
Not really. You distort others' opinions because you're overly sensitive about KM. Nobody thinks he should make so much of a difference that we're winning games or he's looking like a hot shot out there. All I want is good pocket presence in clean pockets, good mechanics, a nice touch on deep throws again, etc. Are you saying it's too much to expect him to be serviceable at basic quarterbacking skills. Lack of talent around him doesn't excuse a deficit in those.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not really. You distort others' opinions because you're overly sensitive about KM. Nobody thinks he should make so much of a difference that we're winning games or he's looking like a hot shot out there. All I want is good pocket presence in clean pockets, good mechanics, a nice touch on deep throws again, etc. Are you saying it's too much to expect him to be serviceable at basic quarterbacking skills. Lack of talent around him doesn't excuse a deficit in those.
Dude you are so out of touch it is unreal. I don’t even respond to your posts half the time.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
lol no but you are out of touch.. you took this, “Hmm… interesting that this thought doesnt apply to so many on this board regarding the offense”.. to somehow accusing me of distorting others opinions?!?!?!? When you are the master of distorting and twisting peoples post to fit in a way to bash Kyler rather than simply saying, it would be hard for one singular player to turn around the offense based on how talent depleted we are…

But then again we all knew that would be incapable thing for you to do as in another thread the other day you tried to compare Lamar/Hurts success on absolutely loaded rosters with top 5 Oline play to Kyler’s tenure here in AZ which roster has NEVER been half way as competent as those rosters since Day 1 of their success. Lamar and Jalen are not good quarterbacks, they are phenomenal football players that have not only a scheme built specifically around them but a complete roster built around them. They are put in a position to succeed and hide their deficiencies. They can’t do a vast majority of throws that Kyler can.. but they are not asked to do that. They are asked to do what they excel at, and it’s a direct translation to their success… as what the scheme they are asked to play in, those 2 are probably the best at it in the world.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
lol no but you are out of touch.. you took this, “Hmm… interesting that this thought doesnt apply to so many on this board regarding the offense”.. to somehow accusing me of distorting others opinions?!?!?!? When you are the master of distorting and twisting peoples post to fit in a way to bash Kyler rather than simply saying, it would be hard for one singular player to turn around the offense based on how talent depleted we are…

But then again we all knew that would be incapable thing for you to do as in another thread the other day you tried to compare Lamar/Hurts success on absolutely loaded rosters with top 5 Oline play to Kyler’s tenure here in AZ which roster has NEVER been half way as competent as those rosters since Day 1 of their success. Lamar and Jalen are not good quarterbacks, they are phenomenal football players that have not only a scheme built specifically around them but a complete roster built around them. They are put in a position to succeed and hide their deficiencies. They can’t do a vast majority of throws that Kyler can.. but they are not asked to do that. They are asked to do what they excel at, and it’s a direct translation to their success… as what the scheme they are asked to play in, those 2 are probably the best at it in the world.
This may be one of the funniest things I have ever read. You really don't believe that do you? Tell me it was just hyperbole.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i love it when the Kyler people slag on former NFL MVPs or MVP Runners up, who have won playoff games and consistently get their teams to the playoffs.
I love it when we are talking about QB talent and don’t include the rosters that the QB plays with. Guess Herbert just sucks too.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This may be one of the funniest things I have ever read. You really don't believe that do you? Tell me it was just hyperbole.
And your response tells me all I need to know about your football IQ. If you really believe without a scheme specifically built around those two quarterbacks that they are accurate quarterbacks after being below accurate all their lives then man.. I don’t know hat to tell you.

Furthermore, If you think Lamar or Hurts would be successful with this roster.. then, man. I don’t know why to tell you. Same goes for those liking your post there, man then I don’t know what to tell you because there isn’t a lick of sense that will correlate with your thoughts.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
And your response tells me all I need to know about your football IQ. If you really believe without a scheme specifically built around those two quarterbacks that they are accurate quarterbacks after being below accurate all their lives then man.. I don’t know hat to tell you.

Furthermore, If you think Lamar or Hurts would be successful with this roster.. then, man. I don’t know why to tell you. Same goes for those liking your post there, man then I don’t know what to tell you because there isn’t a lick of sense that will correlate with your thoughts.
So your position is Jackson and Hurts are talent-less QBs who only find success because they are surrounded by superior talent and a system that was designed to take their minuscule talents and turn them into playoff and Super Bowl QBs while Murray is a extremely talented QB who is being held back by talent deficiencies and inferior coaching. That is one very weird take.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So your position is Jackson and Hurts are talent-less QBs who only find success because they are surrounded by superior talent and a system that was designed to take their minuscule talents and turn them into playoff and Super Bowl QBs while Murray is a extremely talented QB who is being held back by talent deficiencies and inferior coaching. That is one very weird take.
Despite the fact that both took over teams who were playing like total dog-crap and IMMEDIATELY made them better and started winning games and haven’t stopped since.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
lol what a joke.. go reread my original post. Stop trying to twist things - this is so sad