OT: wheres Abomb?

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think i remember something about him not posting untill next season after the SB loss(this season), have yet to see him though. He cracks me up and I miss his posts.. so those of you that see him tell him theres a thread dedicated to bringing him back!!

:notworthy:bhiich:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's abomb?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No more jumping under our desks drills, no stockpiling for the day after...nah, the board is a safer place without the bomb.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still lurking around here. :)

I completely stopped ASFNing at work and focusing on what my employer actually pays me for, so my ASFN time has decreased dramatically.

I'll try to pick it up. :)

:thumbup:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I completely stopped ASFNing at work and focusing on what my employer actually pays me for, so my ASFN time has decreased dramatically.

LOSER! :mulli:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Abomb, Ouchie, and Cheesebeef all need to be around more often.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score

that's crazytalk! you'll make the rest of us slobs look bad! :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i appreciate the shout out (even if i didn't get my own thread). but i've been doing the abomb thing as well. work, work, work. that said, i'm still lurking daily, just don't have the time to usually get beyond the first page of any thread, and it's usually not until mid-thread that the really good stuff stirs me to action.

that said, we've seen a real mixed bag o' nuts so far this season. somewhat what i expected. not as good as our superbowl run, and not as bad as our end-of-season meltdown, but right in the middle and close to the niners (heck, they were one gore trip away from having tied us in record last year). very interested to see what this team, with a little swagger back, can do this sunday night. i expect a big night from fitz. but i'm also expecting more of rolle diving at ballcarriers' legs and missing crucial tackles.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Abomb, Ouchie, and Cheesebeef all need to be around more often.

oh, and cheese is working a first 9-to-5 gig since his show started shooting, for the first time in like 8 years. i don't even think he gets to lurk much anymore, but he always asks me for the skinny on the board.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, and cheese is working a first 9-to-5 gig since his show started shooting, for the first time in like 8 years. i don't even think he gets to lurk much anymore, but he always asks me for the skinny on the board.

9-5? So whats he doing from 5:30 to 8:30? Tell him to get his punkazz on here! Both of you = zero excuse! :mad:

Funnyhow you guys always have time and find it when the Suns start playing :)

Biotches!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheese, Ouchie, abomb and I shared a critical fan moment in the last two minutes of the Superbowl. In two short minutes, about 20 feet from each other, we were mirror images of each other...first in joy, then in utter heartbreak.

Since then, we've kind of gone ghost from ASFN. Tragic.

I know! We need us some George Washington!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first in joy, then in utter heartbreak.

Since then, we've kind of gone ghost from ASFN. Tragic.
QUOTE]

Buncha women! Get over it already! :mulli: