Nuggets @ Suns Wednesday Playoff game thread 6-9-2021 - Game 2

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love his rebounding effort of late. Has averaged 8 RPG in the last 5 game.

He was flying in to clear boards today and stole away some from Nuggets players.

Love seeing that from him and hopefully he will continue to do that going forward.

me too. Superstars usually raise MULTIPLE levels of their game in the playoffs. That’s what Book is doing.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Paul, Crowder, Craig... is James Jones gonna get ***** from executive of the year alongside his Coach Of The Year?

I mean... best trade of the off-season. Is Crowder the best MLE signing off the off-season? And Craig is a HUGE under the radar in season trade for literally nothing.

SunsTzu

Reaction score
I love how grounded Booker is in these postgame pressers.

I always felt the Booker revenge tour was going to take place in another jersey because of how poorly the team was built for so long. I'm so glad he was able to get a team around him while still with the Suns.

It seems like whenever he's talking to the media he is just thinking about all the crap and frustration he had to deal with for the first 5 years of his career and he's just waiting to take it out on his opponent.

The best moment for me so far is watching him step on the neck of the Lakers in the first quarter of a close out game. I'm hoping we get to watch him do it again this series.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul, Crowder, Craig... is James Jones gonna get ***** from executive of the year alongside his Coach Of The Year?

I mean... best trade of the off-season. Is Crowder the best MLE signing off the off-season? And Craig is a HUGE under the radar in season trade for literally nothing.

It's a lock at this point.

CP3 probably 3rd all NBA to boot. Booker not even recognized

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul is approved for much of that success he is sooo magic at makin everyone around him better :)

I personally don't like the guy but in this series he's been magnificent. Last night he just had total control of the game. And again if you're the Nuggets you have to be thinking they're doing this and Booker hasn't even gone off yet

phillycard

Registered
Reaction score
I personally don't like the guy but in this series he's been magnificent. Last night he just had total control of the game. And again if you're the Nuggets you have to be thinking they're doing this and Booker hasn't even gone off yet

Russ, you DON'T like CP3??!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ, you DON'T like CP3??!

The person not the player. He's always been borderline dirty and he complains too much to refs. And of course he was with Houston for years when the Warriors were playing them every year. he's a great player, HOFer no doubt, I just don't like that other stuff.

But he's been terrific for the Suns, exactly what the young guys needed, leadership and swagger, and a great floor leader

Germz249

Veteran
Reaction score
Nuggets Coach was brutal in post game, even talking sweep by Suns

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He's no Westphal predicting a s series win

Wow. Didn’t their coach call them soft before and now saying they quit. I can’t see them coming out with that extra juice to try and win for their coach. It seems game 3 is a must win. It would kill their morale and basically end the series. If we let them get a win after their coach just went all in on them it may give them life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bodhi23