Nuggets @ Suns Wednesday Playoff game thread 6-9-2021 - Game 2

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Ok you could use this:
:sarcasm:
But to me, GOOD sarcasm doesn’t need it and is actually ruined by it. IMO.

I agree, but sarcasm is so context-dependent that it can be hard to catch in today's age of social media and sound bytes. It often happens that I write something sarcastic on this board and people who "know me" pick it up immediately, but people who don't consider the source are mystified.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Paul realizes he has a legit shot at a title THIS year!

The more I think about it, the more excited I become. If Chris Paul believes it, this team will follow.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have done anything yet. Not even going to imagine winning this series until we get one on the road.

P.S. Refs are starting to give some respect to the Suns. Wish the media would. I have heard mostly how awful the Nuggets have been but not how great the Suns defense has been.

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
also, upon closer look, man that team was REALLY shallow after Manning blew out his knee. Chuck and KJ were both playing at superstar levels (Chuck before he tore up his knee landing on Ellie’s foot awkwardly in Game 6), but beyond AC Green and Person playing solid role players, their bench was an old Ainge, Socks, Danny Schayes, Wayman Tisdale and Majerle who was just horrific in that series to the tune of 5-25 from three.

Ah yes, Danny “Good God man! Put on a T-shirt” Schayes. Makes me grateful we didn’t have HD TV then. I still have a T-Shirt signed by Elliot “Socks” Perry. I thought he was one of our better back-up pgs. Would have preferred him to Marcus Banks. Cam Payne reminds me of Socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Welp! If nothing else we got some good practice at altitude for the Jazz.

Just need the Clippers to make that a series so we can get some rest.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp! If nothing else we got some good practice at altitude for the Jazz.

Just need the Clippers to make that a series so we can get some rest.
Maybe not. These guys have hardly broken a sweat with Denver.