Suns @ Mavericks Wednesday game thread 1-24-2024

Reaction score
Loved the last three games. No, don't like being behind, but this team absolutely doesn't quit and has character.
1) If Allen is open, he will hit it. End of story.
2) For his faults, Nurk battles and is a very solid D rebounder. He seems to tire easily.
3) The 3-headed Scoring Hydra of KD, Book, Beal is really KD or Book, with a solid 25 from Beal.
4) If Okogie could bottle that D on Luca, he'd be an All Star
5) I am at a loss as to what Bates Diop brings.
6) As much as I wanted him to succeed, Watanabe is a waste of court space.
7) I don't understand why Jordan Goodwin doesn't get a little more time. Every time I've seen him he is a disruptor. Maybe no D? I don't know.
8) I know everyone whines about refs, but the Suns have to be the most fouled team in the league without calls.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Okay now that I got to sleep on some things.. I wasn’t in the best state of mind while watch..

Was it just me or was the delay of game BS. Luka holding on the ball and not giving it up so Durant can inbound it.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Re watched some of the game, we were pretty rough on Luka, he looked like a pinball at times.
That's why he was soo tired he was taking knees and bumps the whole game.
Okogie single covered Luka and we heavily doubled him when Okogie got screened. With either Nurk or KD plus Okogie double him, it's hard for him to get good passing paths, and our other 3 players spaced properly that gained us advantage. Mavs have the same formula of Doncic beating us all by himself for the last couple seasons after our PO debacle against them at home. Monty never figured out how to beat it.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Okogie single covered Luka and we heavily doubled him when Okogie got screened. With either Nurk or KD plus Okogie double him, it's hard for him to get good passing paths, and our other 3 players spaced properly that gained us advantage. Mavs have the same formula of Doncic beating us all by himself for the last couple seasons after our PO debacle against them at home. Monty never figured out how to beat it.
Beal did some nice work on Luka too, more so in the second half and as the help

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okay now that I got to sleep on some things.. I wasn’t in the best state of mind while watch..

Was it just me or was the delay of game BS. Luka holding on the ball and not giving it up so Durant can inbound it.

That was BS and nothing called on him, i think we actually received the delay of game warning first.