Murray anxious to start working with Fitz, Hopkins, and rest of offense.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trying not to look into this because the shelter-in-place situation is very layered, but if Hundley is practicing with receivers and Murray isn't, that's not a good look.

Have to question how big of a jump Murray's going to make given lack of opportunities for team unity and practice. I'm starting to simmer down my expectations for 2020
Keep seeing other young QBs work with their Wrs except Murray. Is troubling unless he seriously fears getting Covid-19 in Arizona.

I hope he realizes that he hasnt figured anything out in the league. Many QBs have played well their rookie year and then never got better.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Murray is in Texas working on his double play pivot from the 2b position.

Lol, just kidding. Had to do it.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep seeing other young QBs work with their Wrs except Murray. Is troubling unless he seriously fears getting Covid-19 in Arizona.

I hope he realizes that he hasnt figured anything out in the league. Many QBs have played well their rookie year and then never got better.
+1

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the organization will pay for this
According to McMannaman's tweet, Murray is paying! I don't think the team is allowed to pay for activities like this outside the official offseason program.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I find it slightly odd that they didn't all plan to get together in Arizona.

...dave

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
According to McMannaman's tweet, Murray is paying! I don't think the team is allowed to pay for activities like this outside the official offseason program.

...dave

Our best players lives in Texas...

Murray
Hopkins

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

...dave

10 - 20 degrees cooler in Dallas.

I also think this really limits any blowback where the Cardinals are doing the workout against league rules. This is clearly all Murray.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
LOVE it.

I hope they have Simmons, Hicks, Pat, Byron, Budda, Jalen, and Alford out there as well.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is top level leadership by Murray. Him bringing in all the QBs and 9 WRs shows this isn't just about him getting better but EVERYBODY getting better.
40 G's on a rookie salary is commendable. I WANT THE CHIP!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. All it took was all of his receivers going on record on the team's website for him to take action. #leadership

Honestly considering he has leased 2 practice fields, handled all accomodations, airfare, workouts, meals, and post workout activities for twenty people this had to be in play for at least a week.

The players were dropping hints that they would be together soon as well.

Sure I would have liked this two weeks ago but this is so top notch I am good with it.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly considering he has leased 2 practice fields, handled all accomodations, airfare, workouts, meals, and post workout activities for twenty people this had to be in play for at least a week.

The players were dropping hints that they would be together soon as well.

Sure I would have liked this two weeks ago but this is so top notch I am good with it.

Yes, better late then never
Last season they had a sloppy start cause they decided to limit the snaps for the starters in the preaseason
I supposed our offense should have been one of the first unit to practice

Last edited: