Murray to Start vs Falcons

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Arizona Cardinals plan to start quarterback Kyler Murray against the Falcons on Sunday barring a setback, head coach Jonathan Gannon announced on Monday.
Murray has not played since tearing his ACL in Week 14 of the 2022 season.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
I've kinda been looking for some kind of video. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Did Caleb Williams really ! ! ! jump into the stands and start crying to his mother because he lost a game? SMH... kinda don't believe it. Can't seem to find the video.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've kinda been looking for some kind of video. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Did Caleb Williams really ! ! ! jump into the stands and start crying to his mother because he lost a game? SMH... kinda don't believe it. Can't seem to find the video.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler is either going to save my fantasy season or be the final nail in the coffin. Stashed him three weeks ago when Richardson went down and have been nickel and diming my way at QB for an ugly month, watching my 4-0 start wilt into 4-4. I somehow survived Gardner Minshew’s sterling 9 point performance by the skin of my teeth this week to break the stream, but if I’ve got any shot at winning some Dough-Ray-Me, Murray’s got to be my man moving forward.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I was just going to post: perfect timing kyler. Mahomes is on bye next week so kyler gets the start.

Now you know kyler is going to suck if cheese and I are both starting him in fantasy.
Cheese and Rice! We're even both starting Kyler on separate teams in Fantasy Football?

Our borg'ing has shot right past ridiculous speed and gone to plaid!

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
You mean this video?

Thanks alot, for some reason I couldn't find it.
Wow ! ! ! Just Wow. I get why Murray was upset on the sidelines all the time, heck if anyone on this board was stuck with Steve Keim drafting your teammates we'd all be upset but, I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before SMH. Hope the Cardinals do the right thing and take a pass on Caleb. Either that or get a therapist on the sidelines SMH