Murray Speculation

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are all on edge for Kyler to come back.
Let’s not forget that as of right now he is 10(TEN) months from having surgery.
What is the expected return from this type of injury/surgery for a running/mobile QB? Any experienced doctors here than can shed light on this?
It’s not unreal to think the Cardinals can activate him but still not play him for another 2or 3 or 4 weeks.
The narrative has us all thinking he is days away from starting. That is the problem with us fans.
If this staff said the plan is to HOPEFULLY have Kyler back for the last two games we could live with it. However, trading Dobbs has sent us a signal that Kyler will be back this week.

On the dark side if Kyler is being a douche or flat out doesn’t want to play well then it’s time Play Tune and guarantee getting the top pick in the draft to get our franchise Qb, eating 80 gazillion dollars in cap space and setting this rebuild back another year or two.

We should have some kind of answer this week.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We are all on edge for Kyler to come back.
Let’s not forget that as of right now he is 10(TEN) months from having surgery.
What is the expected return from this type of injury/surgery for a running/mobile QB? Any experienced doctors here than can shed light on this?
It’s not unreal to think the Cardinals can activate him but still not play him for another 2or 3 or 4 weeks.
The narrative has us all thinking he is days away from starting. That is the problem with us fans.
If this staff said the plan is to HOPEFULLY have Kyler back for the last two games we could live with it. However, trading Dobbs has sent us a signal that Kyler will be back this week.

On the dark side if Kyler is being a douche or flat out doesn’t want to play well then it’s time Play Tune and guarantee getting the top pick in the draft to get our franchise Qb, eating 80 gazillion dollars in cap space and setting this rebuild back another year or two.

We should have some kind of answer this week.
Yeah, no. That would be pointless on so many levels.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For those dying to bring him back I don’t want to hear no excuses about the offensive line if he doesn’t look good. The whole point of bringing him back is to see if he can lead this team to win. If we are gonna keep losing and he is running around like a chicken with his head cut off what are we gaining here?
Are you saying that you don't want him running around? Stay in the pocket and take a beating, and that would be better.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My point is we wouldn’t be hanging on every week … is this the week…is this the week.
By trading Dobbs the message to us now is Kyler is returning.
I won't be shocked if Murray winds up on IR for the season. My guess is he doesn't. But this management group doesn't really seem to have some kind of master plan with the inseason roster. I wouldn't read too much into any move.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Are you saying that you don't want him running around? Stay in the pocket and take a beating, and that would be better.
The guy is prone to escaping the pocket too early to begin with, add in this offensive line and it’s trouble. If he comes back and he loses people maybe like you will say “well what do you expect with that offensive line”. I’m saying no excuses.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My point is we wouldn’t be hanging on every week … is this the week…is this the week.
By trading Dobbs the message to us now is Kyler is returning.
It was Gannon who led us to believe KM was ready to play. He didn’t name his starter for last week right away. If KM doesn’t start this week after trading Dobbs I question whether this group knows what they are doing.