Kikaha in the 2nd!!

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I would like to see us draft Kikaha in round 2. Even if they have to move up to get him, I say go for it!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a 3rd rounder.
Good chance we could use our 3rd round pick on him.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
medical red flags
not athleticism
slow as a molasses

not a keim pick

i think they can turn hunter in a pretty good pass rusher with good coaching
so danielle hunter is a probable pick

OP
OP
M

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
medical red flags
not athleticism
slow as a molasses

not a keim pick

What is a Keim pick? A plodding Tight End or middle linebacker? :D

Hunter has great athleticism but next to no production at LSU. Maybe he can be coached up but up until this point, all that athleticism has not produced sack or meaningful stats at one of the top College Football programs. He had 4 sacks in two years as a starter. Kikaha had 19 sacks last year. He ran a slow 40 time but his pass rushing game is based on quickness and power. I like Kikaha best of the remaining pass rushers. If he isn't there I would be okay with Harold maybe Odighizuwa, possibly Flowers from Arkansas.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
medical red flags
not athleticism
slow as a molasses

not a keim pick

Red flags with knees. Yes but productive.

Athleticism? He's a pass rusher not a coverage LB. Productive & athletic enough to get 31 sacks in 2 years on 2 bad wheels. Lol

Slow? Don't worry about the 40 time because he's quick enough & blows by blockers on a regular basis. His tape don't lie.

I don't think he makes it to Rd 3

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I like the guy a lot, but I would only take him if Harold and Orchard are gone first.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eli Harold and Tevin Coleman.

Coleman isn't the bulldozer back that others are, but he is amazingly slippery, even in close traffic. He looks like a greased pig out there. Defenders can't seem to get a hold on him.

Harold has the speed. He is not an ideal edge rusher, but about the best available at this point.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Red flags with knees. Yes but productive.

Athleticism? He's a pass rusher not a coverage LB. Productive & athletic enough to get 31 sacks in 2 years on 2 bad wheels. Lol

Slow? Don't worry about the 40 time because he's quick enough & blows by blockers on a regular basis. His tape don't lie.

I don't think he makes it to Rd 3

Like they say, he is not going to have to go 40 yards to get to the QB unless it is Wilson running in front of him for a TD. Keim has said often that his main concern is the player's production on the field and not the combine :)

Buckybird

Reaction score
Eli Harold and Tevin Coleman.

Coleman isn't the bulldozer back that others are, but he is amazingly slippery, even in close traffic. He looks like a greased pig out there. Defenders can't seem to get a hold on him.

Harold has the speed. He is not an ideal edge rusher, but about the best available at this point.

I do like Coleman compared to the other RBs available

Buckybird

Reaction score
Like they say, he is not going to have to go 40 yards to get to the QB unless it is Wilson running in front of him for a TD. Keim has said often that his main concern is the player's production on the field and not the combine :)

Yesssssir