Kendall Marshall Presser

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Also, it's interesting that Sarver no longer sits at the podium for these things. I think at the end they were pointing at him off camera. Sure is quite a difference from his chicking dance, foam finger waving, Warrick & Childress signing self...

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Im excited. He gives me a reason to at least watch suns basketball this year. Hes the only guy on the roster that could really develop into something..
I just hope the suns are bad and get a top 5 pick next year but that marshall, gortat, and ***** keep improving

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im excited. He gives me a reason to at least watch suns basketball this year. Hes the only guy on the roster that could really develop into something..
I just hope the suns are bad and get a top 5 pick next year but that marshall, gortat, and ***** keep improving

Next year's draft is supposed to be the worst since 2000. Incredibly weak. Only real players in the top 3.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Next year's draft is supposed to be the worst since 2000. Incredibly weak. Only real players in the top 3.
It's good to have a goal. Say "no thanks" to Jesus Shuttlesworth and anyone of the like. The goal for next season is to play Marshall 30 mins a game, running solely pick and roll with Gortat/Morris and camping Duds at the 3 point line. Guaranteed top 3 pick.

HooverDam

Reaction score

Luckily once Nash leaves the Suns have a bottom 3 roster in the league so they may get one of those picks!

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's good to have a goal. Say "no thanks" to Jesus Shuttlesworth and anyone of the like. The goal for next season is to play Marshall 30 mins a game, running solely pick and roll with Gortat/Morris and camping Duds at the 3 point line. Guaranteed top 3 pick.

My thoughts exactly haha. They are going to be bad, but bad is good right now i guess..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard