The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He is always slow but he looked particularly gassed.
it's been a physical series. I didn't see the game yesterday. I was able to watch games 2 and 3. he is shooting poorly by his standards, but in the games I've watched he has been playing well at both ends in other areas aside from his outside shot. he will shoot the ball better at some point.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's been a physical series. I didn't see the game yesterday. I was able to watch games 2 and 3. he is shooting poorly by his standards, but in the games I've watched he has been playing well at both ends in other areas aside from his outside shot. he will shoot the ball better at some point.
If not he was clearly fouled though right?

Jk jk <8

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If not he was clearly fouled though right?

Jk jk <8
I don't know about yesterday's game because I had to work. I was disappointed with the 39-16 score after the first quarter. when I saw that I knew they were in big trouble. Luka was critical of his performance and took the blame for the loss, so I imagine he didn't play well. the refs have been letting them play. Tim Hardaway Jr. was knocked out of a game on a no call, that I thought was a dirty play by Paul George. that's the only ref decision I've disagreed with in this series.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about yesterday's game because I had to work. I was disappointed with the 39-16 score after the first quarter. when I saw that I knew they were in big trouble. Luka was critical of his performance and took the blame for the loss, so I imagine he didn't play well. the refs have been letting them play. Tim Hardaway Jr. was knocked out of a game on a no call, that I thought was a dirty play by Paul George. that's the only ref decision I've disagreed with in this series.
Fair!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so much harder for me to care about the rest of the NBA playoffs when the Suns are out. Maybe it's the number of games. I don't have that problem watching the NFL.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It's so much harder for me to care about the rest of the NBA playoffs when the Suns are out. Maybe it's the number of games. I don't have that problem watching the NFL.
I have that same problem, especially when my teams are bounced early which I'm used to thanks to the cowboys and mavericks over the years. I think the NFL is easier for me because there's only one game per week.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that same problem, especially when my teams are bounced early which I'm used to thanks to the cowboys and mavericks over the years. I think the NFL is easier for me because there's only one game per week.
So spursy amirite?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Isn’t that the guy who missed the pen in the euros? That could be a different English player that I am mixing him up with though.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Harry Kane? Oh no that was the World Cup
Yeah ouch. I felt that one when it happened. I think all of the takers aside from Kane and Harry Maggot missed in the euro final.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort