It's a sign!

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am in Atlanta for training, and I woke up this morning and went out on my patio for my morning cigar...and while I was smoking a Cardinal flew down and landed on the back of the chair on the other side of the table from me. He just hung out for a couple minutes. It was pretty sweet.

SW falls to us at 26 and Cody in the second!

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can totally appreciate this. During the season part of my pre-game ritual includes going out and filling up the birdfeeder first thing in the morning. As soon as the first cardinal comes in for breakfast I can relax (as much as I can actually "relax" on game day) and get ready for the game.

What's sports without a few superstitions, rituals and signs from on high?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I am in Atlanta for training, and I woke up this morning and went out on my patio for my morning cigar...and while I was smoking a Cardinal flew down and landed on the back of the chair on the other side of the table from me. He just hung out for a couple minutes. It was pretty sweet.

you sure it wasn't a sign we draft Teblow? :D Did the redbird have a #12 missouri jersey on?

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards/Eagles championship game "sign"...

I was riding a bus in Charleston, S.C. coming back from the airport. Of course, I was thinking about the up-coming game for the NFC Championship w/the Eagles. I happened to look to my left and there was a huge sign in the middle of seemingly nowhere that said CARDINALS in big white letters! I was stunned! Gotta' LUV those signs! LOL GO CARDS! :D

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if people in Washington make a thread like this every time they see an Indian.

:D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I wonder if people in Washington make a thread like this every time they see an Indian.

:D

:biglaugh:

I think I saw a Cardinal every year for about 34 years thinking it was good luck & on year 35 it worked

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

SW falls to us at 26 and Cody in the second!

More importantly, what cigar were you smoking? :D

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice I usually smoke a TAT red label in the morning with my coffee. Get my day off to a good start. I am on a Pepin kick as of late, really like his stuff.

I smoke a bit of everything, Tat, Illusione, AF, Pepin, last night I had a Bolivar BBF

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard