Countdown To USC Smacking ASU Silly

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone EVER go to U of A, graduate, and then continue to live in Tucson? :shrug:

Seems like all the grads that post on here live in the Valley (Phoenix and the surrounding cities), Ca, Fla, etc.

I spent most my youth in the Phoenix area and Tucson, went to the UofA, left the state right after finishing. IMO the only difference between the two areas is Phoenix is bigger and the air is much worse, I hated living in both. Hot plastic strip mall land is not for KloD.

That said, I have never talked trash to other schools where football is concerned, UofA sucks. But b-ball, that's where we can hold our heads up high.
:cats:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Paging Mao, can we at least get some intelligent smack going here?
If ASU fans are all going to be watching their big game this Thursday, who the hell is going to valet my car for Thanksgiving dinner? Good enough?:)

All kidding aside, I am probably going to the game with no real rooting interest. Just hope it's a good game but I can't see a healthy USC team losing on primetime with the whole country watching. This is not the same ASU team that started 7-0 steamrolling eveybody nor is it the same USC team that struggled with Arizona and lost to Stanford. Knock JDB and one of the LB's out of the game hough and it's a whole other story.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
If ASU fans are all going to be watching their big game this Thursday, who the hell is going to valet my car for Thanksgiving dinner? Good enough?:)

All kidding aside, I am probably going to the game with no real rooting interest. Just hope it's a good game but I can't see a healthy USC team losing on primetime with the whole country watching. This is not the same ASU team that started 7-0 steamrolling eveybody nor is it the same USC team that struggled with Arizona and lost to Stanford. Knock JDB and one of the LB's out of the game hough and it's a whole other story.

I'm going to be there as well - maybe a UA halftime meet and greet?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Does anyone EVER go to U of A, graduate, and then continue to live in Tucson? :shrug:

Seems like all the grads that post on here live in the Valley (Phoenix and the surrounding cities), Ca, Fla, etc.

Oh I am a big propenent of living in Phx but attending UA. Its the perfect distance to "get away" and although I love it as a college town I got the hell out of dodge the minute I graduated. Anyone pimping the city of Tucson needs to have their head checked. Its the UA I live and die for, not Tucson.

I actually attended ASU for a year and left back for Tucson because although I had a great year (I went to highschool in Tempe and grew up five minutes from ASU's campus) i just felt like I was seeing all the same people and not getting a true college experience.

Best decision I ever made. I have a unique insight even though work has now taken me to FLA now. And I rep everything AZ out here as there is a huge East coast bias. I was a die hard devils fan growing up and attended the epic ASU - NU 19-0 game. Still one of my fav teams of all time.

But I am a Wildcat through and through. While I want to see the Devils do well, when it comes to them and my Cats I want to eviscerate you guys in EVERY sport. i don't care if its female badminton. I HATE As-who when it comes down to my Cats.

Nothing personal.;)

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Less than a week till ASU goes down .. Get it all in while you still can Devil fans..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Less than a week till ASU goes down .. Get it all in while you still can Devil fans..

ASU is moving up the polls as we speak!

The Okie Stoops is going down tonight just like the Tucson Stoops will be going down in two weeks!

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

What's your point? I can't even fathom logic here.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Oh, its gonna be a great T-giving this year watching all the ASU fans hopes and dreams getting crushed..

:thumbup:

Yeah, could you even imagine having a team that has a chance of going to the national championship if they win out? On yeah, you cant.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Cool, till then, quit bragging like ASU has a tradition of winning it all.. Thanks..

In what way have I been bragging like we have a tradition of winning it all? You are the one who is spouting off about ASU football when you support a team that is far worse. It's ridiculous. Your ASU hating is out of control, and the fact that you talk smack about us considering we're a top 10 team is just dumb. Furthermore, you have no connection to the city or the school. Most U of A fans (i.e. people who are associated with U of A) are smart enough to lay low this year. We have a shot at the Rose Bowl, and the best you can hope for is the toilet bowl. Why don't you start talking when U of A actually gets to a bowl game?

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In what way have I been bragging like we have a tradition of winning it all? You are the one who is spouting off about ASU football when you support a team that is far worse. It's ridiculous. Your ASU hating is out of control, and the fact that you talk smack about us considering we're a top 10 team is just dumb. Furthermore, you have no connection to the city or the school. Most U of A fans (i.e. people who are associated with U of A) are smart enough to lay low this year. We have a shot at the Rose Bowl, and the best you can hope for is the toilet bowl. Why don't you start talking when U of A actually gets to a bowl game?

Lets see where the Devils are ranked at the end of the year..

And this bowl fascination with Devils fans is crapola.. Only bowl I care about is the national championship bowl.. Does anyone remember all the winners of last years bowls without looking them up? Who won the Liberty Bowl? No one cares.. But Im sure everyone could tell you that Florida won the championship bowl.. So, have fun with your meaningless bowls..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The side of Sun Devil football ASU does not want you to know about..

You must be registered for see images

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
That about explains the level of sophistication we are dealing with here.

"Let's see where the Devils are ranked at the end of the year"

Uh, yeah let's see...I guarantee it will be much higher than the team out of Tucson.

"all I care about is the national championship bowl"

Then you must not care much about U of A football. If the only satisfaction you get from a season and bowl is a national championship you have never enjoyed college football period. Regardless of whether or not we win the next two games, this has been an excellent season for our team. I can enjoy a season without being wrapped up in whether we win a championship or not. It is ridiculous how much smack you talk about ASU football, especially with how bad U of A has been. Talk about basketball, something your school (I mean U of A) is actually half decent at.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tell you what.. Come thursday, I will be hanging out with my family and my top friend.. He is a ASU man and we go back and forth.. We already got the day planned.. Its not all that serious in the grand scheme of things.. I only made this thread for the cornholio ASU fans.. Are you telling me your one of them?

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I tell you what.. Come thursday, I will be hanging out with my family and my top friend.. He is a ASU man and we go back and forth.. We already got the day planned.. Its not all that serious in the grand scheme of things.. I only made this thread for the cornholio ASU fans.. Are you telling me your one of them?

Nope...don't even hate U of A. I've had two siblings go to U of A and I have a good time whenever I go down there. Rivalry ish talking is entertaining, trust me, I don't take it too seriously.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is Gee a UA fan? Has this ever been documented?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He likes basketball. Saw a team with Arizona on it. Cheered for them. ASU sucks at basketball.

That's the quick recap.