ASU @ Washington (Sat. 7:30 p.m. FS1)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He sure isn't getting much PT up there for sure either.
I wonder if at some point getting kids the #'s on before and after for playing time will affect some decisions. Hard to get good film when you're not on the field. Whatever extra money he is making this year better be good.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The bad pass by Bourguet resulted in the pick 6. He has a weak arm, can't safely throw it outside, and this time threw the ball late to boot.

The coaches had a great game plan and can't be blamed for this loss.

@Mainstreet After reflecting on this game a few days, I think I was a bit hard on TB and wrote this while I was pissed at the loss. He did hit the receivers pretty well on those other long shots where we should have got the PI flag, and Omeire (?) should have caught the one, maybe not so much X Guillory with the one hand on the other one. So kudos to TB on those passes and probably not as bad of a night as I was crediting him for. I just freak out when he throws those passes to the outside because they seem to have "pick 6" written all over them.

Also, if DB's are going to be manhandling our receivers like that, I think they have to be more aggressive and fight for the ball. That is one thing that the coaches should be working with them on, they seem a bit passive and aren't really using their bodies like they should on those 50/50 balls, even guys like Conyers and Badgers have a lot of room for improvement here.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mainstreet After reflecting on this game a few days, I think I was a bit hard on TB and wrote this while I was pissed at the loss. He did hit the receivers pretty well on those other long shots where we should have got the PI flag, and Omeire (?) should have caught the one, maybe not so much X Guillory with the one hand on the other one. So kudos to TB on those passes and probably not as bad of a night as I was crediting him for. I just freak out when he throws those passes to the outside because they seem to have "pick 6" written all over them.

Also, if DB's are going to be manhandling our receivers like that, I think they have to be more aggressive and fight for the ball. That is one thing that the coaches should be working with them on, they seem a bit passive and aren't really using their bodies like they should on those 50/50 balls, even guys like Conyers and Badgers have a lot of room for improvement here.

A lot of things went wrong in the game. It can be replayed again and again over in our mind with different results.

Just wish ASU had gone for the field goal on that last drive and hoped for the best. Their defense deserved a chance to win the game.

Going with Jaden Rashada to start the season was the right move not only for this season but for the future. He has superior skills. Too bad he was injured

Unfortunately, the Sun Devils have no room for error with all the injuries and limited talent.

IMO, ASU's most pressing needs are to clean house at the top and the NCAA needs to finish their investigation.

This dark cloud hanging over the program needs to be removed.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Glow in the Dark uniforms for Saturday, wow!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ummm…ok? Unless they turn off the stadium lights does this matter?

Ya, I was wondering about the 5PM kickoff, not even dark yet right? If it was a 7PM, I could see them flashing the lights on and off or something when the team ran on the field. Maybe they will do that at half time, not sure...