Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I am glad I no longer care as much as I used to. This season would have caused me a lot of stress.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team unreal I knew the holder was going to be an issue why didn't they find out earlier in the week the new punter could hold?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go to sooners kliff maybe cards get a hc that can win a big freakin gm im sick man suns cards l whatever is what it is

TitanLurker

Reaction score
And I’m sure if you went to a Colts board there would be a ton of calls they were complaining about.

All games have missed calls. Complaining ad nasuem in a game like this is as lame as the Cardinals play on the field.
I've lurked a lot on this board (had high hopes for Kyler Murray) and there seems to be an element here that doesn't understand the NFL interior blocking rules (grabbing the jersey on the inside is fine, wrapping the arm and pulling them away is holding inside the box) and sees every contact on receivers as PI. It's a mans league, not high school.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am glad I no longer care as much as I used to. This season would have caused me a lot of stress.
I've been here for a while as a fan of sports in general the past few years and it's definitely helps the mind relax a bit. Lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I’m sure if you went to a Colts board there would be a ton of calls they were complaining about.

All games have missed calls. Complaining ad nasuem in a game like this is as lame as the Cardinals play on the field.

Again quit trying to start crap. I don't care what you say. You never stop every board nonstop just shut up

Reactions: urs

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well this is the famine caused by passing like your hair is on fire - yea looks like they balanced it up - early then went away - then went back to it - Conner is the bell cow whether he starts or not - chase is a pass first back - does not change the defense. Again we never played horrible against a good team, just not championship football - tired defense and crap special teams

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've lurked a lot on this board (had high hopes for Kyler Murray) and there seems to be an element here that doesn't understand the NFL interior blocking rules (grabbing the jersey on the inside is fine, wrapping the arm and pulling them away is holding inside the box) and sees every contact on receivers as PI. It's a mans league, not high school.

You can't grab a pass rusher around the waist to stop him at any level in any league.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Kyler isn’t clutch.

Hail Murray.

I can always serve as a bad example.

And a broken clock is right 2x’s a day too.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Not letting any Cards player off the hook for this poor performance but just curious. Is it possible that the center position is the Cardinals Achilles heel on offense?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler isn’t clutch.

Hail Murray.

I can always serve as a bad example.

And a broken clock is right 2x’s a day too.

When we got it back 13-12 and went 3 and out with 2 bad throws you knew it was a bad omen

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All the blame should be going towards Bidwill if he won’t get rid of Keim. All of it. Starts at the very top.
I've said this so many times...it hurts. But, Bidwill is too close with Keim it won't happen. They'll keep with the coaching scapegoat route and just keep rinsing and repeating.

TitanLurker

Reaction score
You can't grab a pass rusher around the waist to stop him at any level in any league.
Exactly what I said and those were called, with a few exceptions, for BOTH teams tonight. NFL refs aren't machines but they aren't corrupt.

They miss calls like any ref in any sport but the crying here that "there's an agenda" is childish.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose