Cards Raiders 2012 Pre-season Game Thread

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We're about to see how huge Levi's bad play was. You can't just plug guys in there. Some of ya'll act like it's some video-game. Even people who should know better, but that's how you act. You lose your starting LT and it has a huge impact that ripples along your whole offensive line.

I for one didn't want Levi back. I agree that we're screwed if indeed Levi is down and out, but not because we're losing him, per se. Given our roster, I'd MUCH rather have Bridges playing LT anyway, so it will actually help our OL, IMO, to have that change. The problem is that it opens a huge hole at the RT position. We'll see how things go.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Channel 15 just said someone got beat up in a bathroom @ the game, glad I didnt go

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I for one didn't want Levi back. I agree that we're screwed if indeed Levi is down and out, but not because we're losing him, per se. Given our roster, I'd MUCH rather have Bridges playing LT anyway, so it will actually help our OL, IMO, to have that change. The problem is that it opens a huge hole at the RT position. We'll see how things go.

We already have a huge hole at RT. If Levi is out for any length of time they need to go get Kareem McKenzie and we'll be fine.

Batiste! :bang: He needs to go back to being a Pirate.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Snyder did not have his ass kicked last game. How many times do I have to post this.

It's like one person said Snyder wasn't any good and now no matter what he actually does in a game he got his ass kicked.

Jeez guys watch some film.

I just got to watch the Cardinals vs Chiefs game, and while I agree he didn't get bent over like he did vs New Orleans, he is an average player at best. He struggles to anchor, allows rushers to slide off in pass pro, and doesn't get much push in the run game. I would like to see Kelemente in the starting unit so I could compare the two, because I think Kelemente is a better athlete and better in pass pro.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn