Cards Raiders 2012 Pre-season Game Thread

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Speaking of Batiste. I haven't seen anyone get their ass kicked like that since..... last game and Synder.

Snyder did not have his ass kicked last game. How many times do I have to post this.

It's like one person said Snyder wasn't any good and now no matter what he actually does in a game he got his ass kicked.

Jeez guys watch some film.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snyder did not have his ass kicked last game. How many times do I have to post this.

It's like one person said Snyder wasn't any good and now no matter what he actually does in a game he got his ass kicked.

I thought he looked pretty good tonight but then as I said earlier with Batiste getting trashed next to him it was easier to look good.

I think Snyder just may end up the RT

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's a great pass by Lindley. You throw that to Fitz it's a catch.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lindley makes another good throw... this time a completion.

The Cardinals need to keep Powell on active roster.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Ok if I squint maybe it didnt happen.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I Miss Todd Haley and his offense this offense has been pathetic! I mean can we throw the ball to Fitz at least once at least try! Seriously who is drawing up these plays!

Ken Whisenhunt will never give up his complete control of the offense. He only wants lackies at OC

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Powell HAS to stick. He's been very impressive this preseason, it wouldn't hurt to have him with Beanie and Ryan Williams having health concerns.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice rebound drive by Lindley. That shows alot. Sampson makes up for drop with great catch. Powell is not going to be easy to cut.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yuck, just saw a report that someone was shot in the face in the purple section of the parking lot, shooter in custody.

I know one shouldnt jump to conclusions... but Raider fans are a lower form of life.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yuck, just saw a report that someone was shot in the face in the purple section of the parking lot, shooter in custody.

I know one shouldnt jump to conclusions... but Raider fans are a lower form of life.

:eek:really? Hope they are all right. Keep us posted