2023 Pre-Season Week 1 vs Denver Broncos 08/11/2023

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I think the benefit is giving time for Tune to learn. He's a 5th round rookie QB, time on the bench is helpful. Also if McCoy's arm isn't cooked after the last injury he gives the Cardinals a better chance to win

I'm assuming this guy is talking about the regular season and not the preseason games.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He went from throwing to Chris Olave, Garret Wilson, MHJ, JNS and Emeka Egbuka, likely 5 1st round receivers, to Nico Collins, Robert Woods and Noah Brown. He's gonna take a while to adjust.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Arizona Cardinals GM Ossenfort believes wins hinge on trenches​

“A big tenant of what I believe in the offensive line is versatility. … If you’re a one position guy on the offensive line, you better do it at a high level. If you look up and down our depth chart, we have a lot of guys who have experience at multiple positions.”

Confirms what I said about Big Mo. He needs to ball out to make the roster.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“A big tenant of what I believe in the offensive line is versatility. … If you’re a one position guy on the offensive line, you better do it at a high level. If you look up and down our depth chart, we have a lot of guys who have experience at multiple positions.”

Who is big Mo?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
While I was hoping that Texas would be bad in order to get us a high draft pick, I watched some of that game. And, while I think that they will be bad, I'm afraid that NE will be worse and walk away with pick #1. Keep in mind that they play in a very tough division/conference. A team to worry about.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not that it means much, but for our QB's, tonight, I hope that McCoy starts and plays a series or two. Followed by Tune who plays the rest of the half. Blough and Driskel share the second half.

Also, I'll be interested in seeing the percentage breakdown for pass, and run plays.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

It's a good thing the O-Line and D-Lines are the clear strength of the team then, right? Riiiiight?!

I showed my wife a roster prediction of the D-Line the other day, and she had literally never heard of any of them (and she's definitely not a "dumb football wife" along for the ride with me). I thought she'd at least know Lawrence, but she gets a pass on that since he was out pretty much all of last year.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

...yet Frodo is our starting C smh

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Rumor has it that Big Mo will be serving up pancakes tonight 10 EST / 7 PST

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

You have to hope Monti is more perceptive behind closed doors. Here he’s platitudes all the way down.

Trying to win every week? Lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I was hoping that Texas would be bad in order to get us a high draft pick, I watched some of that game. And, while I think that they will be bad, I'm afraid that NE will be worse and walk away with pick #1. Keep in mind that they play in a very tough division/conference. A team to worry about.
Based on the first preseason game? Way too soon for that. Probably a better chance that NE wins their division than then getting the overall #1 pick in the draft.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Based on the first preseason game? Way too soon for that. Probably a better chance that NE wins their division than then getting the overall #1 pick in the draft.
More based on their play last season. The improvement in the AFC and AFC East, their offseason and two bad teams going head to head. Just think that they'll take a big step back and end up with a great QB.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I can understand if they get bullied, just due to lack of strength and talent...what I want to see, though, is how they are coached with technique and if they can actually win a few battles.
Word. The delegation of assignments is what I'm kinda worried about, not sure who the leader on the O-line is going to be

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson