2023 Pre-Season Week 1 vs Denver Broncos 08/11/2023

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What I want to see against Denver.
1. First string offense moves the ball (no 3 and out).
2. First string defense holds (no points)
3. Fewer penalties than we saw last year (although with first game and all the new players this could be a stretch).
4. See at least one on the defensive line makes some plays.
5. See what the new ILBs look like.
6. Zavin show he can be a pass rusher.
Has it been announced that the 1st string will play? Worst case, we'll know in about two and a half days.
Rudy is better, so is Remember the Titans, but definitely up there for me too. And Little Giants was a fun movie - I'll die on that hill!!
Brian's Song!

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Will this be televised locally too, or only on NFL Network?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One offensive position that I really feel good about is OT. And as far as I know we'll go into our first PS with Hump, Paris, Josh Jones and KB healthy. Good starters (assuming Paris is as good as advertised) and VG depth.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Players I am keying on tomorrow.

Clayton Tune - Would love to see him push AZ to keep three QBs.
Michael Wilson - What does he look like vs actual NFL CBs?
Trey McBride - Can he stay healthy?
Paris Johnson - Similar to Wilson. What does he look like against better players?
Jon Gaines - Will he look like he belongs?
Big Mo - Obviously I want to see some pancakes for dinner.
Owen Pappoe - Same as Gaines.
Cam Thomas - Fit in new defense?
Ojulari - is he full speed?
Clark - Same as Pappoe and Gaines.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm way more excited than I should be for a wk1 preseason game. The new regime and all. Rookies were picked by a new GM.
Because we gave up our season tickets, my wife and I have been totally checked out this offseason - other than me keeping up on here. I honestly didn't realize we had a game coming up so soon until I saw it on the ESPN app. But I am excited/intrigued to see if this could be the start of building something good, within the obvious context of the fact it's very likely not going to be reflected in the W-L record.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Because we gave up our season tickets, my wife and I have been totally checked out this offseason - other than me keeping up on here. I honestly didn't realize we had a game coming up so soon until I saw it on the ESPN app. But I am excited/intrigued to see if this could be the start of building something good, within the obvious context of the fact it's very likely not going to be reflected in the W-L record.
No reelection on your decisions or point of view, albeit understandable. I get a kick at out those who announce the news that exhibition games are meaningless, they could care less about them, will be bored after a few minutes, etc, etc, etc. Like who cares??? Go watch CNN or your favorite news station and make sure you don't watch any highlights of the game that might further your boredom

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Man...can't wait for those Marquise Hayes reps. Time for Big Mo to show out!
was it the first preseason game last year where the legend was born?

he looked awesome in one game, we got all excited ....... and then within three practices he was out and destined for IR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard