Cardinals/Jets game prediction

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No game prediction thread yet? I'll start.

Quick notes about the past 5 days on ASFN:

It was nice not having to moderate or administrate after the loss. I skipped reading everything. I had predicted a close loss against a tough foe at home and got the reasons about right. Wish we had won.

My guess is I got to skip predictions and pronouncements of gloom and failure for Whisenhunt and Pendergast. Maybe a few Rod Graves bashings and anti-Bidwill rants. Some "same old Cardinals" laments.

So, the usual flagellations and angst by the usual suspects being pushed down the page by newer threads, here goes:

Cardinals 27
Jets 24

There is a chance we could win by a bigger margin if we jump on top early, something we haven't done on the road yet. I think we'll go home with a 3-1 record and a good chance at being 4-2 at the break. Right on target for a 10 win season.

Bring on the game!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
27-20

Good Guys

Reaction score
I felt very good about the game vs. Washington, and certain about a Cardinals win. This week I am much more anxious about the game vs. the Jets; maybe that's good! :shrug:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 23-14

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 27

Jets 20

Hopefully the weather isnt' too bad. If the weather is ugly the score goes down.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
35 - 9 Cards win the AARP Bowl.

Spending the week back east will help, plus we're the better team. Warner gets turned loose against a mediocre Jets "D".

JTS

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
31 - 17 Team Kool Aid

And the pressure on Brett Favre and his legacy begins to mount under the NYC microscope after a 1 TD 2 INT game.

Honestly for once boys - just go out there and step on some necks on the road.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
28-24 cards we need this consdering we play a hard buffalo team after this one, I know we should be able to score against the jets defense but the big question is can we stop Favre and a good jets offense? GO CARDS START OFF 3-1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jets 27
Cards 17

Favre has a game that everyone's waiting for so they can say the old man's still got it then falls on his face one week later like he had the previous two weeks.

Too many injuries, inclement weather, this team historically sucks on the East Coast and, well, as usual, with a big game, on the road, I'll believe a win when I see it.

Looking forward to seeing how we come out though. If Warner can play the game the way he did the first 2 3/4 games of the season and the D just plays solid it could be a win, but if the weather effects him and he looks like Skins 4th Q Kurt and the D looks like it did last week, it could be a long one.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Cards 97

Jets 6

(on a last second hail mary, Favre's arm actually falls off and flies through the air still gripping the ball; they go for 2 and miss)

:stick:

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Cards win!! 24-21.

Thats right by a Rackers field goal...holy smokes...a cardiac victory!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Cardinals 31, Jets 23

The weather is not the factor we feared, and the Cardinals passing attack returns. The real question: will Leonard Pope ever return from hibernation?

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards-23 Wets-20

(23) is my # and it's been (23) years since the Cards started 3-1 (Back in 85'). GO CARDS!!

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Jets 27
Cards 17

Favre has a game that everyone's waiting for so they can say the old man's still got it then falls on his face one week later like he had the previous two weeks.

Too many injuries, inclement weather, this team historically sucks on the East Coast and, well, as usual, with a big game, on the road, I'll believe a win when I see it.

Looking forward to seeing how we come out though. If Warner can play the game the way he did the first 2 3/4 games of the season and the D just plays solid it could be a win, but if the weather effects him and he looks like Skins 4th Q Kurt and the D looks like it did last week, it could be a long one.

Unfortunately, I see it playing out pretty much the same way. Hope we're wrong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn